2010 Nissan R35 GT-R R1k by Switzer
The guys over at Switzer Performance are just plain genius.
We don’t like playing favorites, but anyone who continuously attacks the engine of a vehicle and then transforms it into a road-kicking, exhaust-snarling monster is just plain great in our books.
That being said, Switzer must not have been content with their P700 and P800 packages because they felt the need to add another package on top of them. Called the R1K, this package starts off with a base P700 or P800 and then adds giant turbochargers and intercoolers, new injectors, ECU, cooling system, new exhaust system, and a new transmission. Adding these components to the stock 3.8L twin-turbo V6 engine brings out a staggering 951hp and 804Nm of torque. Some may be pessimistic about this type of performance, but those guys need to check out the two videos provided.
The price for this package is just under $60,000 and that includes the P700 or P800 package. Although this price may seem a little steep for a tuning package, we all have to remember the power this Nissan R35 GT-R can produce. We would happily pay the $60K and the cost of the racing fuel to get this baby to 1000hp. Of course, we may not survive, but we would die happy.
Check out some of the R1K package’s specs after the jump.
Switzer R1K 1000 hp Race Gas Package for the R35 GT-R Nissan
- Switzer Reinforced engine internal package
- Switzer Custom camshafts
- Switzer Spec. 3 transmission by Sheptrans w/Dodson components
- Switzer Fuel injector kit
- Switzer Monster intercooler package
- Switzer Turbos and manifold package
- Switzer High-pressure waste gates w/SS downpipes
- Switzer MAF / Intake and filter assembly
- Switzer Stand-alone engine management
- Switzer Additional cooling package
- Lightweight titanium exhaust system
Total package price: $59,990 USD