2007 Renault Twingo Nokia
Twingo Nokia addresses new-tech buffs with a range of built-in communication features. Under a partnership with Nokia, this special edition boasts three advanced in-car entertainment and communication systems:
2007 Renault Twingo Nokia
- MPS-compatible 140 W radio and CD player with audio connection box (USB, jack and iPod® inputs), remote display and steering-wheel controls
- Hands-free Bluetooth® phone control
- GPS navigation system with visual and voice guidance on new Nokia 6110 Navigator phone
Twingo Nokia is based on the Dynamique version of New Twingo, but has its own distinctive identity, with its own specific exterior styling. In France, it will be priced from €12,150. It will also be released, from November 2007 onwards, in Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Belgium and Holland.
Tune in with Twingo
Twingo Nokia comes as standard with three advanced in-car entertainment and communication systems, addressing customers with a new-tech leaning:
- Music player: The MP3-compatible 140 W radio and CD player with audio connexion box has four loudspeakers with two tweeters, for excellent sound reproduction. The audio connection box in the glove compartment has three auxiliary inputs: USB, 3.5 mm jack and DIN connector (for iPod®). For optimum ergonomics and safety, steering-wheel controls adjust the volume and navigate through the MP3 functions on the Nokia 6110 Navigator phone, connected via a USB cable (supplied).
- Navigation system: The Nokia 6110 Navigator phone provides full GPS navigation capabilities, with the Nokia Navigator voice and visual guidance application, accessible directly from the special Navigator key. Road maps and street plans are pre-loaded in phone’s MicroSD card. This navigation solution includes thousands of locations of interest, and users can download pay services such as speed-trap location, traffic information and weather forecasts. The GPS function on Nokia 6110 Navigator can also be used outside the car, to find a location in the city centre after parking the car, for example.
- Hands-free Bluetooth phone control: The hands-free phone control is compatible with the Nokia 6110 Navigator phone and most Bluetooth® phones on the market. It displays the phone’s contacts list directly on the dashboard. The call is transferred to the car’s loudspeakers for optimum acoustics, with the radio switching off automatically during incoming and outgoing calls. Phone controls are mounted on the steering wheel.
Distinctive dynamic design
Twingo Nokia has its own distinctive identity, with a special exterior design. It is based on the Dynamique version of New Twingo and features special Dark Metal trims and tinted rear windows as standard, plus a special Nokia tech-themed central pillar décor.
Versatile interior layout
In France, Twingo Nokia is fitted with independent sliding rear seats adjustable along a distance of 220 mm. It comes as standard with a fold-down front seat, for improved access to rear seats, in-reach stowage of objects in the net on the seat back, and convenient loading of items up to 2 metres long, a record for an A-segment car. Twingo Nokia comes in pearl black or opaque white, with a 75 hp 16-valve 1.2-litre petrol engine or a 65 hp 1.5 dCi diesel engine. In France, it will be released on 29 October at a price of €12,950 for the petrol version and €14,450 for the diesel. The car will also be released in Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Belgium and Holland.
New Nokia 6110 Navigator phone included
Twingo Nokia comes with the new Nokia 6110 Navigator phone, a 3G multimedia unit complete with suction pad holder, USB cable for connecting to the audio connection box, microSD 512Mb card with country map, battery charger, battery and stereo headset. It weighs 123 grams and boasts the following main features:
- Music player: MP3, MP4, AAC, eAAC+, WMA and stereo FM radio
- Rear camera (1600x1200 pixels) and front camera (320x240 pixels, for webcam) both video-capable
- Memory extendable to 2Gb (microSD card) for storing navigation maps and MP3 music files
- Full GPS navigation solution with Nokia Navigator application for visual and voice guidance
- Country road map and street plans pre-loaded on microSD card
- Navigator key for instant access to GPS navigation
- HSDPA up to 3.6 Mbps for broadband internet and fast downloads
- 3G multimedia: videotelephony, and rapid download of games, music, videos and ringtones