BMW R75/7 by Clutch Custom
Clutch Custom is a Paris based company specialized on modifying motorcycles. The man behind this company is named Willie Knoll and its latest creation is a custom BMW R75/7.
The bike looks impressive and we’ll have to admit that Mr. Knoll find the perfect balance between shapes, colors and components to give to this iconic model a fairly unique appearance.
Unlike the original model, the Clutch Custom version has a more minimalist style which makes it look more like a modern bike than a classic one.
The motorcycle benefited from a comprehensive list of upgrades and almost every component is fresh. The attention to detail is incredible and the catchiest elements are the blue fuel tank and the stylish brown leather seat.
The motorcycle’s frame was lowered at the back end with 4cm, while the fork and the rake angle were also slightly modified. These tweaks give the motorcycle a sportier appearance and work great with the rest of the modifications.
We also need to send a shout at the classy rims that have been powder coated black, with black spokes and stainless nipples. The rims are shod in Coker diamond tires - 19/400 Front and 18/450 Rear.
Hit the jump to see the complete list of upgrades and more pictures of the bike.
- * Custom frame lowered back end -4cm,
- * Fork dropped machined -8cm and rethreaded.
- * Custom swing arm mounts, shock mounts, mud guards, gas cap and gas cap mount, instrument older
- * Stainless exhaust
- * Relocated starter and ignition key
- * Relocated odyssey battery and custom battery box
- * Coker diamond tires 19/400 Front, 18/450 Rear
- * Bates style rear and head light
- * Re-laced original wheels with black spoaks and stainless nipples
- * Custom seat