Confederate Motor Company unleashes the Wraith
B120 Wraith features:
- The world’s first triple load path carbon fiber Monocoque chassis design, providing world leading torsion and bend rigidity, with extreme light weight
- The world’s first carbon fiber multi-link double wishbone front suspension, which virtually eliminates stiction, while perfecting geometry, enhancing rigidity and providing more accurate engaging steering feel with a smoother, more luxurious ride
- Light weight single-sided aluminum rear suspension
- Multi-adjustable Penske titanium coil over shock dampeners
- The patented Confederate close ratio, vertically stacked five speed transmission with output shaft bearing support at the swing arm pivot, the industry’s smoothest and most robust gearset
- Counter balanced 120 cubic inch 45 degree radial twin power, combining the world’s leading torque to weight ratio with linear smooth operation from off idle to maximum RPM
Torque ≥ 130 ft. lbs.
Horsepower ≥ 125
- Weight: 410lbs.
- Wheelbase: 58.5"
- Length: 82"
- Seat Height: 31"
- Trail: 98mm static
- Rake: 27 degree.
Engine: Confederate B120 counter balanced v-twin; Twin cam design; 4.125" bore x 4.5" stroke.
Transmission: Confederate design; five or six speed, close ratio.
Primary: Confederate design; machined from 6061 aluminum; belt drive.
Chassis: Construction 3 load path bearing utilizing aircraft aluminum fuselage with CNC billet aircraft aluminum front and rear bulkheads; Engine as stressed member; Carbon backbone. Oil capacity is 3 quarts.
Front End: Girder-type aircraft aluminum multi-link; Carbon fiber struts.
Swingarm: Single sided aluminum cast piece.
Suspension: Rear-Penske coil over shock with cooling reservoir; multi adjustable; Front-Penske coil over shock, fully adjustable.
Brakes: Front Brembo dual mechanical high output 4 - piston; 320 mm in Rear Brembo 2-piston caliper, 220mm rotor.
Lighting: Forward LED headlight and blinker system; Seat integrated brake and blinker light system.
Fuel Cell: Confederate design, one piece belly tank; Fuel Capacity 4.1 gallons
Gauge: Single integrated tachometer and speedometer.
Wheels: Blackstone Tek TUV,DOT approved, carbon fiber wheel set. Front 3.5" x 17". Rear 5.7 x 17; Tires- Matched Metzeler Rennsport: 120 front, 180 rear.
Identification: VIN stamped onto fuselage. Engine also contains ID numbers.