Confederate Motorcycles P120 Black Flag
Confederate Motorcycles revealed the first teaser images of the special edition P120 Black Flag. It will be limited to only 50 units. Prices will be announced at a later date.
The P120 Black Flag is powered by a 120-cubic-inch V-twin engine with 160 Hp and 135 lbs-ft of torque. The motorcycle will feature CM design double wishbone machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum linked to aerodynamic, dual, lightweight, tubular wing blades, the same fuel-carrying frame as the standard Fighter and a the standard double-wishbone front ford assembly.
Stay tuned, we’ll get back with more details soon! Specifications after the jump.
- Dimensions: Wheelbase: 64 in.; Seat Height: 27 in.; Rake: 30 ; Trail: 4 in.; Weight: 460 lbs.; Fuel: 4 gal.; Oil: 4.5 qt.
- Chassis: CM design triple load-path 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum monocoque backbone, bulkhead, fuselage side plate construction; oil/fuel in frame
- Swingarm: CM design 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Front end: CM design double wishbone machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum linked to aerodynamic, dual, lightweight, tubular wing blades
- Primary: CM design; machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum; belt drive
- Transmission: CM design vertical close ratio 5 speed
- Suspension: Race tech; low/high speed compression and rebound adjustable
- Brakes: Brembo high-output 4-piston carbon/ceramic/ aluminum-matrix lightweight discs
- Wheels: CM design carbon fibre; Front: 19” x 3”, Rear: 18” x 8”
- Tires: Pirelli, matched; Front: 120ZR x 19, Rear: 240ZR x 18
- Gauges: Precision-integrated analog meter; warning, speed, RPM