Ducati Monster Art episode II – Logomania [w/video]
Ducati has just introduced their 2010 Monster 796 and together with it a second episode of the Monster Art project. Called “Logomania”, this episode pays tribute to famous Ducati logos and colour schemes from the brand’s early days.
Ducati seems to know just how important it is for Monster owners to make a bike really theirs, so while last year they offered the posibility for riders to totally change the visual of their bikes with clip-on tanks, tail-pieces, fenders and bikini fairings, the Bologna company now makes sure everybody enjoys a factory customized model just like they would have ordered it to a custom painter themselves.
The whole idea behind the all-new Ducati Monster 796 is to increase the profit of the Monster lineup and the second Monster Art episode is just another way to help themselves achieve that. What’s best, owners love it. Click past the break for the Ducati Monster Logomania video as well as the list of color schemes available.
2010 Ducati Monster Art schemes:
- "Giallo Ducati" Ducati Yellow
- "Lilla Glamour" Lilac
- "Arancione Scrambler" Ducati Scrambler Orange
- "Ducati Corse" Inspired by the new Ducati Corse logo
- "Imola 72" In honor of the Imola 200 winning 750SS
- "Darmah" Modeled after the legendary black and gold striping of the late seventies.
- "Isle of Mann 79" A tribute to Ducati’s 1978 Senior TT Win
- "Pantah" Ducati’s iconic logo from the eighties
- "Mach 1" A vibrant red in the spirit of the 1960’s
- "Sport 100" A historic blue from Ducati’s of the past