Renovatio is a project designed by Confederate Motorcycles with an engine based on GM’s engine arhitecture. The machine is an entirely fresh modern direction consistent with past brand experience and the structure of our enterprise as extrapolated from our vision and value system.
The machine is minimal; using the fewest pieces, moving parts and systems to accomplish her dynamic mission. She is uncompromised, light weight, possesses enormous torque, is capable of extreme performance, yet has maximum real world streetable active safety. She is graceful in motion, yet potentially brutal. She exudes inner beauty through absolute follow through of truth of concept. She has great proportions, holistic brand gestalt, is original, impactful, alluring and elegant. Driving concept is in the creation of a conceptually flexible foundation to allow a place for growth and further iteration.
- Wieght: 340lbs.; Wheelbase 60"; Seat Height 30"; 27 degree rake.
- 101 cubic inch Confederate Water cooled 90 degree utilitarian modular platform
- 150 HP normally aspirated - 190 HP optional supercharger
- Confederate design; five or six speed, close ratio.
- Internal gear driven
- Front End:
- Girder-type aircraft aluminum and titanium multi-link with shock centered on steering axis; Carbon fiber struts.
- Single sided aluminum cast piece.
- Rear-Penske coil over shock with remote reservoir fully adjustable; Front-Penske coil in shock, fully adjustable.
- Forward LED headlight and blinker system; integrated into grider.
- Fuel Cell:
- Confederate design, one piece composite fiber cell; Fuel Capacity 4.5 gallons with integrated air box.
- Single integrated tachometer and speedometer.
- Blackstone structural carbon fiber.
- Engine contains ID numbers.
Source: Confederate Motorcycles