Steffano Motors Cafe9
The Cafe9 was officially unveiled at the 2006 International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach, CA on December 7.
"It’s always a good sign when the Press Gasps." - Robert Steffano
Weighing in under 400 pounds ready to ride, with 150 horsepower and massive torque of 80 ft-lbs, this race-bred road machine is confidence inspiring while delivering pure superbike performance.
Specifications as provided by Steffano Motors:
- Weight: 375 Lbs.
- Power: 140HP - 150HP
- Torque : 80 ft-lbs
- Aerospace quality carbon fiber bodywork
- Exotic and practical sting ray hide luxury saddle
- Integrated police radar detection system
- Innovative integral silencer tail-section featuring dual side exhaust ports as never seen on a motorcycle before
- 20-spoke forged alloy wheels
- Fully adjustable control levers, footrests and handlebars
The handbuilt Cafe9 will be available beginning May 1st, 2007 in various trim and performance levels. Upgrades are also available. Price? About $75,000.