2006 Benelli Tornado Tre LE
Exclusivity and technology blend perfectly in this "hand-crafted" bike. Benelli’s objective was clear: to project the ideal sports motorcycle. And this is exactly what we have achieved with the Tornado Limited Edition.
2006 Benelli Tornado Tre LE
Horsepower @ RPM:140@11500
Torque @ RPM:73@8500
Benelli’s objective was clear: to project the ideal sports motorcycle. And this is exactly what we have achieved with the Tornado Limited Edition. CAn innovative motorcycle both for its styling and technical solution, capable of satisfying motorcyclists in search of emotions and extreme performance. Tornado Tre Limited Edition: born to fire enthusiasm.
A special version, based largely on our Superbike racing model, to ensure truly dynamic riding experience. Exlcusivity and technology bled perfectly in this "hand-crafted" bike.
Fairing and tank are entirely in carbon fibre, Marchesini forged aluminium wheels, titanium exhaust, Ohlins suspensions and cast magnesium engine parts, grace this vehicle. All demonstrates the level of attention in seeking low weight and high performance.
Exceptional standard-issue equipment for a unique motorcycle: components permitting swingarm heiht adjustment and steering head angle, final ratios and open exhaust in titanium. Everything to ensure optimal personalization for those who aim to ride the Tornado on its natural ground: the race-track.
- Engine 4 stroke, in line three cylinder, inclined forward 15°, incorporating an anti-vibration counterbalance shaft.
- Bore x Stroke 88 x 49,2 mm
- Displacement 898 cc
- Compression ratio 11:1
- Cooling Water cooling with rear mounted radiator, with two electric cooling fans.
- Timing system Twin cam chain driven with four valves per cylinder
- Lubrication Wet sump
- Power (max/revs) 105 kW at 11.500 rpm
- Torque (max/revs) 100 Nm at 8.500 rpm
- Ignition Electronic ignition
- Clutch Dry clutch with anti-blocking system.
- Gearbox Six gears, fully removable.
- Transmission Primary gears, final chain.
- Trasmissione primaria ad ingranaggi a denti dritti; secondaria a catena
- Frame Mixed solution. Front section in chrome-molybdeum steel tubes, rear section in hollow cast aluminium box section. Adjustable steering head angle 22,5°-24,5°
- Suspension Front: Ohlins, adjustable in compression/rebound and pre-loading fork rear: swingarm composed of cast and pressed aluminium parts with monoshock adjustable in compression rebound and pre-load
- Wheels Marchesini, forged aluminium wheels; front 3,5" rear 5,50"
- Tyres Dunlop. Tubeless radial; front 120/70 x 17" rear 180/55 x 17"
- Brakes Brembo; front: double floating discs 320 mm diam. with 4 piston calipers; rear: single disk diam. 220 mm with double piston caliper
- Dimensions Wheelbase: 1419 mm seat height: 810 mm.
- Dry weight 185 kg