2014 Beta EVO 2T 300 FACTORY
The Beta Evo 2T 300 Factory promises to reward you with first class performances each time you fire up its engine. The motorcycle was created using the company’s experience in the national and international competitions, so it has all it needs to deal great with anything you ask of it.
The Beta EVO 2T 300 Factory is powered by a 296,4 cc, single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled engine which is mated to a six speed transmission with wet multi-disc clutch.
The Beta EVO 2T 300 FACTORY also features an entirely white frame which sits on front fork tubes and a rear monoshock absorber that comes with a new yellow spring.
The motorcycle’s speed is kept under control by a front 185 mm disc grabbed by a 4 piston caliper and a rear 160 Mm disc paired with a 2 piston caliper.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta Evo 2t 300 Factory.
2014 Beta EVO 2T 300 FACTORY
Engine:Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase
Top Speed:40 mph (Est.)
The special versions of the EVO 2014 are coming soon
A replica of the bike the official Beta riders use in top national and international competitions, the BETA EVO Factory has always been synonymous with excellence and exclusivity.
The 2013 125 class world title and the World Pro 2013 third place confirm that this 100% "Made in Italy" product is a winner at the highest levels.
Designed by the Tuscan manufacturer’s R&D department, which has always taken advantage of the official team’s experience and the use of aftermarket parts to make bikes that are rich technically, with excellent dynamic features and bar-setting performance.
The BETA EVO FACTORY engine and chassis were developed with smooth, extremely easy and responsive riding in mind. Available in 3 engine sizes (125cc, 250cc, and 300cc), they are intended for more expert riders who are looking for a high performance vehicle as well as for beginners who want an exclusive bike with unique performance.
2014 Beta EVO 2T 300 FACTORY Key Features:
• Available in 125cc and 250cc in addition to the 300cc version, all the engines are built with carefully selected components and painstakingly fine tuned.
• Magnesium engine crankcase. A weight reduction of about 1.5 Kg (3.3 lbs.) allows for better handling, resulting in a dynamic riding experience.
• New 12 V - 110W ignition that ensures more electrical power for the various systems. The electric fan benefits particularly from this feature, able to cool the engine more efficiently and ensure more stable operating temperatures and performance. The new ignition is also mounted in a reverse direction compared to traditional bikes which allows the rotating masses to be centred as the centre of the flywheel is closer to the crankshaft. This means more agility and an easier ride, especially during aerial moves.
• New flywheel cover in magnesium which functions as a stator support and has a gasket to ensure a water tight seal for the flywheel chamber.
• The 22/69 ratio primary drive is confirmed once again for the BETA EVO FACTORY 2014, allowing a decrease in the torque transmitted to the clutch. This also allows the rider to choose between two spring preload values (selecting the spacer mount direction), all helping to reduce the stress at the lever or increase the transmittable torque.
• Special clutch discs capable of ensuring smoother and more precise operation, giving the lever a better feel.
• Red anodised aluminium fuel fill cap.
• Cooling system hoses in red silicon produced using technology that combines an extruded core with a traditional sheath and provides better quality in terms of size and reliability.
• Black clutch and stator cover for a total Racing look.
• A completely original look: entirely white frame and eye-catching Factory-style graphics with a traditional mixture of white, red and blue patterns highlighting the Racing character of the product.
• A lot of work was put into the Factory Edition’s suspension in order to provide better performance:
- The front fork tubes are shorter to better fit the new yokes. The internal cartridge and the CNC machined adjuster caps have been lightened. The forks are finished with black CNC machined yokes with a lighter design (-100 grams) as well as sowing off the Factory Beta logo.
- At the rear there is a monoshock equipped with a new yellow spring, made lighter and preloaded by a new ring assembly with a plastic containment spacer that ensures less friction, and a fresh calibration.
• Changes have also been made to the front braking system which now has a new Braktec master cylinder with reduced weight and an improved feel. The classic Factory design brake discs with their Racing look complete the package.
• The clutch master cylinder was also updated to match the new, modern design of the brake master cylinder in harmony with the new frame colour.
• For the 250/300 version a new, longer silencer was adopted in order to guarantee better sound characteristics and to work with the manifold to provide better handling and riding precision.
• All of the engine sizes feature a titanium exhaust manifold which is brand new. For the 250/300 versions, the new design provides increased torque at low engine speeds.
• The aesthetics are complemented by a few anodised details such as the chain tensioners and handlebar caps, traditionally in red Racing livery.
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase|
|Ignition||Electronic AET 12V - 85W|
|Spark plug||NGK BR7ES|
|Lubrication||mix with fuel 1,5 % (synthetic oil)|
|Carburettor||Keihin PWK ø 28mm|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc clutch with cush-drive rubber|
|Primary trasmission||Z. 22/69|
|Secondary trasmission||Z. 10/42|
|Engine oil||SAE 20W/30 (550 cc)|
|Frame||single wave hydroformed aluminium beam|
|Wheel base||1305 mm|
|Max length||1990 mm|
|Max width||850 mm|
|Max height||1115 mm|
|Seat height||660 mm|
|Ground clearance||310 mm|
|Footrest height||348 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||2,8 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||600cc|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic fork with ø38 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Hydraulic monoshock|
|Shock absorber stroke||62 mm|
|Front wheel travel||165 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||180 mm|
|Front brake||disc ø185 mm with 4 piston caliper|
|Rear brake||disc ø160 mm with 2 piston caliper|
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 - 32 holes|
|Rear rim||18 x 2,15 - 32 holes|
|Front tyre||2,75 - 21|
|Rear tyre||4.00 R 18|