2014 Beta EVO 80 Sr
The Beta EVO 80 Sr is the big brother of the 80 Jr. It is propelled by a 79.66cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve engine which is paired with a six speed transmission with wet multi-disc clutch. The engine is fueled by a 0.7 gallons fuel tank and is paired with a new ø 21 mm Dell’Orto carburetor.
The motorcycle weighs 145.5 Lbs. (dry) and rides on 8mm Paioli front suspensions and a rear single shock with adjustable dampening and spring preload. It is also worthy of being mentioned that for increased smoothness the motorcycle’s swing-arm is mounted on roller bearings.
The Beta EVO 80 Sr rides on rugged 21” front and 18” rear rims wrapped in Michelin Trial tires.
As far as prices are concerned, the Beta EVO 80 Sr can be yours for no less than $3,999 and comes with a 6 month limited warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta EVO 80 Sr.
2014 Beta EVO 80 Sr
Engine:Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve
Attentive as ever to the needs of younger riders, Beta has enriched its trials range with a new Evo 80: more adult and professional geometry and dimensions, and the usual emphasis on feel and confidence for riders who are just starting.
2014 Beta EVO 80 Sr Key Features:
• New diameter forks ø 38 mm with rebound adjustment and altered offset to increase rideability
• New shockabsorber, derived from the one fitted to the larger-capacity machines, for even more professional and high-performance use
• Swing-arm mounted on roller bearings for increased smoothness, reduced friction and greater reliability
• Rationalisation and optimisation of the front end with a gain in terms of greater rigidity
• New rear brake caliper, more powerful, more controllable and better protected from knocks
• A new rear brake lever with improved operability
• New master-cylinder and front caliper: opposed pistons and floating disc for even more controllable and precise action
• New front disc cover of new design
• New hubs with larger wheel-spindles in ergal: reduced weight combined with increased rigidity and a more professional look
• New wheel-rims in aluminium, lighter and more rigid, and a move to tubeless tyres
• New aluminium handlebar with cross-piece
• New design of silencer, with optimised performance
• New ø 21 mm Dell’Orto carburettor
• New more precise and effective master-cylinderNew design for front mudguard
• New colours and graphics
|Engine Type:||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve|
|Ignition:||Electronic 12 volt, 85 watt|
|Spark Plug:||NGK BR7ES|
|Lubrication:||Pre-mix (synthetic oil)|
|Frame:||Steel frame w/ engine as support|
|Dry Weight:||145.5 lbs. dry|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||0.7 US gallons|
|Front Suspension:||38mm Paioli|
|Rear Suspension:||Single shock, adjustable dampening & spring preload|
|Front Wheel Travel:||6.9”|
|Rear Wheel Travel:||5.9”|
|Final Gearing:||11t front, 60t rear|
|Front Brake:||185mm rotor w/ 4-piston caliper|
|Rear Brake:||160mm rotor w/ twin-piston caliper|
|Front/Rear Rim:||21” (Front) 18” (Rear)|
|Front/Rear Tire:||Michelin Trial|
|Warranty:||6 month Limited Warranty|