2014 Beta RR 4T Racing 450
Beta offers the sporty Beta RR 4T Racing 450 in a limited edition for 2014. This performance oriented version of the 450 model can be yours for $9,899 and is equipped with a range of unique features which help it deliver better off road performances than the standard version.
Among them you’ll find closed cartridge 48 mm Marzocchi front forks, black anodized footpegs, chain tensioners in red alloy, Ddouble mapping CDI, a quick release pin for front wheel axle, racing decals and a new cylinder with special cylinder head (300 2T ONLY).
The motorcycle is built around a 449cc, single cylinder, 4-valve, 4-stroke, liquid cooled engine which is brought to life by an electric starter. The engine’s power is transferred to the rear wheel by means of a six speed transmission with wet multi-disc clutch.
You also get a pair of rugged wheels which measure 21” up front and 18” at the rear.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta RR 4T Racing 450.
2014 Beta RR 4T Racing 450
Engine:Beta-Built single cylinder, 4-valve, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, electric start with back up kick starter
The “ready to compete” version Beta RR Enduro 2T and 4T
After the big success of the 2013 model year Beta RR Enduro Racing, the Tuscan manufacturer has again decided to launch a limited edition for 2014, designed for riders, who expect a maximum performance even under extreme riding conditions.
Available in 250-300 2T e 450 - 498 4T, the RR Enduro RACING MY 2014 arrive as a consequent interpretation of Enduro through the factory in the outskirts of Florence.
RR Enduro Racing models have their roots closed to the WEC Beta Factory Team, which features riders like Johnny Aubert and Luis Correia.
2014 Beta RR 4T Racing 450 Key Features:
• Closed Cartridge 48 mm Marzocchi front fork equipped with anodized black fork yokes. The settings have been individually adapted to the different requirements of 2T and 4T as a result of a long term development, which was performed by the Beta Enduro Factory Team, and includes the feedback of the factory riders in oder to guarantee a maximum precision and riding stability on difficult tracks.
• Footpegs black anodized.
• Chain tensioners in red alloy.
• Handlebar completed with handlebar protector, for safer riding on extreme tracks.
• Double mapping CDI, to adapt engine performance to various soil conditions.
• Quick release pin for front wheel axle.
• Gear and brake lever in black.
• Oil plug in red alloy.
• White handguards mounted ex works.
• Racing decals, inmoulded on radiator covers for perfect durabilty.
• New clinder with special cylinder head (300 2T ONLY).
|Engine Type||Beta-Built single cylinder, 4-valve, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, electric start with back up kick starter.|
|Ignition||DC-CDI with variable ignition timing, Kokusan.|
|Spark Plug||NGK LKAR 8A-9|
|Lubrication||Twin oil pumps with cartridge oil filter. Separate oil for engine and clutch .8 liter each|
|Carburetor||Keihin FCR-MX 39mm|
|Final Drive||O-ring chain|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.|
|Steering Rake/Offset||26.5 degree rake/23mm Offset|
|Dry Weight||236 lbs.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2 US gallons|
|Front Suspension||48 mm Factory Marzocchi closed cartridge fork, SKF seals and PFP adjuster.|
|Rear Suspension||Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression|
|Front Wheel Travel||11.4”|
|Rear Wheel Travel||11.4”|
|Front Brake||260mm floating rotor|
|Rear Brake||240mm rotor|
|Front/Rear Rim||21” (Front) 18” (Rear)|
|Front/Rear Tire||Michelin Enduro Competition|
|Warranty||6 month Limited Warranty|