2014 Beta RR 50 Motard Track
Being 2000 mm long, 805 mm wide and 1155 mm tall, the Beta RR 50 Motarad Track is a pretty compact motorcycle that thanks to its small stature can be fairly easy to handle on various types of terrains.
At the heart of the motorcycle sits a 49,7 cc, single cylinder, 2 stroke, liquid cooled engine with lamellar induction in the crankcase. The engine is linked to a six speed transmission with wet, multi-disc clutch and is fueled by a 6.5 liters fuel tank.
The Beta RR 50 Motard Track rides on a front R16V USD fork (41 mm) and a rear swingarm made of black steel.
As far as wheels are concerned, the Beta RR 50 Motard Track sits on 17 inch rims shod in 100/80 – 17 front and 130/70 – 17 rear tyres.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta RR 50 Motard Track.
2014 Beta RR 50 Motard Track
Engine:Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase
Top Speed:77 mph (Est.)
Revolutionary 50cc with real motorcycle feeling
The RR 50, reigning Europoan Enduro Champion, will change tech specs and design for 2014. Just the capacity of 50 cc remains, the rest will become much more motorcycle than moped. The models will combine excellent handling and stability, a great riding experience and a spectacular new look.
The 50 cc form an own little range inside the overall range with various models for multiple use. Also the classic Enduro and Supermotard versions have been fine-tuned and facelifted. At their side, the customer will find bikes at entry level and, more important, the premium models. The top end RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track convince with precious European components and unexpected skills on track or off road.
The Standard versions offer a brilliant value for money relation and the same base bike as the premium ones.
2014 Beta RR 50 Motard Track Key Features:
• New decal in new graphic design which will distinguish the new 50 cc range from the previous ones.
• New front mudguard, for all 50 cc, more resistant and better debris protection.
• Red frame for the top end models RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
• New microfused footpegs, light and rigid, for RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
• Rear swingarm in black steel, for RR Supermotard e RR Enduro Standard (entry level), creating a new racing look.
• Front fork R16V – diameter 41mm - USD - for RR Motard Track; additionally in adjustable version for RR Enduro Factory.
• Conical 28, 5 mm handlebar for RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
• RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track offer an exhaust with nickel coating and a silencer in red alloy in order to complete the sharp dress.
• Alloy cast wheels with 5 spokes for the classic RR Supermotard and Standard and spoke wheels with red rims for RR Supermotard Track.
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase|
|Ignition||Electronic Moric 12v - 100W|
|Spark plug||NGK BR9 ES|
|Lubrication||Mixing with mechanical pump, fuel 1,5% (with synthetic oil)|
|Carburettor||Dell’Orto PHBN 16 HS|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc clutch|
|Primary trasmission||Z. 20/71|
|Secondary Trasmission||Z. 11/50|
|Engine oil||SAE 20W/30 (820c)|
|Frame||steel double cradle frame|
|Wheel base||1390 mm|
|Max length||2000 mm|
|Max width||805 mm|
|Max height||1155 mm|
|Seat height||900 mm|
|Ground clearance||315 mm|
|Footrest height||365 mm|
|Dry weight||85 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||6,5 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||620 cc|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic fork with ø41 mm USD|
|Shock absorber stroke||62,5 mm|
|Front wheel travel||190 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||240 mm|
|Front brake disc||ø260 mm|
|Rear brake disc||ø220 mm|
|Front rim||2,50 x 17|
|Rear rim||3,50 x 17|
|Front tyre||100/80 - 17|
|Rear tyre||130/70 - 17|