2015 Beta EVO 80 Junior
The Beta EVO 80 Junior was especially developed for the young riders who wish to learn the secretes of trials. Therefore, the motorcycle was designed with maximum safety min mind as well as easy handling and reliability.
It is based on the EVO 80 but It is aimed for kids who are between 9-11 years old. At its heart sits a 79.6 cc, single cylinder, 2 stroke, liquid cooled engine with lamellar induction in the crankcase which is fueled by a 2.5 liters tank.
As far as wheels are concerned, the bike rides on 19 X 1,4 (36 Holes) front and 17 X 1,6 (36 Holes) rear rims wrapped in 2,50 – 19 and 3,50 – 17 tires, respectively.
The stopping power is assured by a front Inox disc Ø175 mm with 2 opposed pistons and rear Inox disc ø150 mm with 2 opposed pistons.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta EVO 80 Junior.
2015 Beta EVO 80 Junior
Engine:Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase
As a bike manufacturer involved in promoting trials for younger riders, Beta has to be able to grasp problems and especially must be able to understand the needs of the kids (and the mums and dads) who are facing this incredible world for the first time, this “constant balancing act on two wheels”.
The EVO 80 Junior combines a number of responses:
• It was created essentially as very much a user-friendly vehicle for the novice (9-11 years old).
• A beginner must feel at ease with the bike, and the new 80 Junior offers exactly this approach.
• Technically, the bike is a specially simplified EVO 80.
• A vehicle that has been rethought for young people taking their first steps in trials.
• Its measurements are those of a 50, but the two-stroke engine is an 80cc.
• This combination allows the youngster to confront obstacles with the necessary degree of confidence: the dimensions are reassuring and the engine has just enough thrust.
• Even the suspension settings have been correctly modified in view of the fact that that the rider may be essaying trials for the first time.
2015 Beta EVO 80 Junior Key Features:
• Hydraulic disc brakes fitted front and rear
• Hydraulic clutch
• 19” front wheel, 17” rear
Even the sale price of the EVO 80 Junior has been carefully thought out ... so as not to frighten the parents of new teenage trials enthusiasts even before buying the bike. Beta have made the price strongly competitive, in the hope of encouraging interest in one of the more spectacular motorcycle events, both among riders and spectators.
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase|
|Spark plug||Champion RN3C|
|Lubrication||mix with fuel 1,5 % (synthetic oil)|
|Carburettor||Dell’Orto PHBG 21|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc clutch|
|Primary trasmission||Z. 20/77|
|Secondary trasmission||Z. 11/54|
|Engine oil||SAE 20W/30 (300cc)|
|Wheel base||1210 mm|
|Max length||1850 mm|
|Max width||720 mm|
|Max height||1070 mm|
|Seat height||620 mm|
|Ground clearance||300 mm|
|Footrest height||330 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||2,5 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||600 cc|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic fork with ø 33 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock with adjustable spring preload|
|Shock absorber stroke||34 mm|
|Front wheel travel||160 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||146 mm|
|Front brake||inox disc ø175 mm with 2 opposed pistons|
|Rear brake||inox disc ø150 mm with 2 opposed pistons|
|Front rim||19 x 1,4 - 36 holes|
|Rear rim||17 x 1,6 - 36 holes|
|Front tyre||2,50 - 19|
|Rear tyre||3,50 - 17|