2015 Beta Minitrial Electric 20”
Meet the first electric trial motorcycle designed by Beta. The all new model is fitted with the latest technologies developed by the manufacturer and despite its unique propulsion system its overall performances are matching those of its gas powered brothers.
Like it was expected, the motorcycle was designed with perfect ergonomics in mind, so the handlebar, footpegs, suspensions and weight are all working together to keep the rider in full control and as comfortable as possible.
The motorcycle is propelled by an Elettric 750W - 36V motor which is powered by 3 Lead Acid Batteries 12V (Serial). The batteries store enough energy for 2 hours of riding at constant velocity.
The all new Beta Minitrial Electric 20” can be yours for no less than $2,299.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta Minitrial Electric 20”.
2015 Beta Minitrial Electric 20”
Engine:elettric 750W - 36V
New Minitrial-E, extends the wide range of the Beta trial models!
Now available, the first youth electric trial bike designed and manufactured by a leading manufacturer of off road motorcycles.
The proper riding position, weight, braking, throttle control, and suspension are very important for the young rider. The new Beta Minitrial-E has been designed to provide the new rider with confidence during their new trial riding experience.
2015 Beta Minitrial Electric 20” Key Features:
• Rugged chassis and swingarm: Weight is important in a youth trial bike. Both the frame and the swingarm are constructed of aluminum with a hardness heat treatment, achieving a robust bike that does not exceed 24 kg (53 lbs). Another very important feature is the weight distribution, it is designed with an optimized center of gravity for a comfortable ride while providing maximum traction.
• Programmable digital switchboard: As a result of experience in the evolution of the electronic components in the trial bike, the Minitrial-E has a programmable digital control with 3 power curves. All of them with an initial soft engagement to eliminate the abrupt "on / off" characteristic of electric motors. The first setting, a learning curve for the new rider, the second setting is for wet conditions or for continued learning and the third setting is for the more advanced rider.
• Adjustable Suspension: The front fork with 25 mm tubes, adjustable compression spring in oil bath with an air shock for the rear suspension.
• Shimano Hydraulic Brakes: Provide perfect braking, a mark of quality and reliability for the younger rider.
• Guards: The front brake as well as for the drive chain are enclosed to insure safety.
• Chain Guide: Essential for off road, this unique chain guide insures a proper guide for the chain to reduce failures.
|Wheel base||965 mm|
|Max length||1440 mm|
|Max width||650 mm|
|Max height||920 mm|
|Seat height||550 mm|
|Ground clearance||280 mm|
|Footrest height||310 mm|
|Front suspension||Ø25 mm hydraulic|
|Shock absorber stroke||Monoshock with adjustable air spring|
|Front wheel travel||45 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||45 mm|
|Front brake||ø160 mm - hydraulic|
|Rear brake||ø160 mm - hydraulic|
|Front wheel||2.00 x 20’’|
|Rear wheel||2.50 x 19’’|
|Engine||elettric 750W - 36V|
|Feeding||3 lead acid batteries 12V (serial)|
|Battery capacity||9 Ah|
|Operating time||2h constant velocity|
“The Minitrial Electric model continues and now has a big brother in the form of a twenty inch. The 16" model is designed for youth riders between the ages of 5-9 years of age and the new 20" for the older siblings 8-12. These models have taken electric trials to a new level with their seamless power with no hesitation or gaps like the competition. This alone will build confidence in future trial champions. The frames are aluminum making the bikes a full 8 pounds lighter than other brands. To make things even better, the bikes have full hydraulic brakes with an adjustable air shock in the back.” ----- Total Motorcycle