2004 BMS Choppers Blue Crush Warrior
With its distinctive style, and low slung stature the BMS Choppers Blue Crush Warrior is a mean-looking cruiser designed for those who want to ride with style.
The motorcycle is powered by a pushrod, air-cooled, fuel injected, 102 cubic inch (1670cc) V-twin engine that has enough grunt to fill your brain with a tasty mix of dopamine and adrenaline. The engine’s power is kept in leash by a capable 5-speed, close-ratio transmission with multi-plate wet clutch.
The engine is mounted on a lightweight aluminum frame which is combined with a 41mm inverted fork and an aluminum swingarm.
The motorcycle rides on three spoke alloy wheels shod in sticky performance tires (120/70-ZR18 Radial front and 200/50-ZR17 Radial) and the stopping power is assured by monoblock brake calipers.
The BMS Choppers Blue Crush Warrior is available at a starting price of $42,900.00.
Hit the jump for more information on the BMS Choppers Blue Crush Warrior.
2004 BMS Choppers Blue Crush Warrior
Engine:102 cubic-inch, pushrod OHV, air-cooled, 48° V-twin
Transmission:5-speed, close-ratio, with multi-plate wet clutch
Energy:Twin-bore Electronic Fuel Injection, w/throttle position sensor
Fat 280 Rear Tire, American Suspension Front End, Pm Wheels, Stretched Tank W/ Popup, Bms Pimp Bars, Air Suspension.
We know what you’re thinking. Is the Warrior a cruiser or a sportbike? The answer is yes.
Yes, that’s a pushrod, air-cooled, fuel injected, 102 cubic inch (1670cc) V-twin — that’ll blow your socks clean off.
And yes, that’s a lightweight aluminum frame with a 41mm inverted fork, monoblock brake calipers and sticky performance tires on three-spoke alloy wheels supporting this welterweight Road Star.
You’ll appreciate the Warrior’s superior power-to-weight ratio when you dump the clutch and that 200-section rear tire hooks up.
The 2004 Warrior sports revised rider and passenger foot peg location, new handlebar design and an all-new 2-piece seat that’s wider and flatter for increased rider and passenger comfort.
We’re talkin’ bout a revolution here. The sound and fury of the gnarliest twin we’ve ever built is housed in a vessel designed to stop and turn like a sportbike.
Can you guess why the Warrior was Motorcyclist Magazine’s Cruiser of the Year for `02? Simply put, "It stops and turns and soaks up the bumps better than anything else in cruiserdom."
Total performance. Total Warrior. Road Star Warrior.
- The industry standard for V-twin excellence features 102 cubic-inch (1670cc) displacement, pumping out incredible, asphalt-ripping low-rpm torque and acceleration!
- Air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 48° cylinders with pushrod valve actuation keeps engine height down and ensures more uniform heat dissipation due to absence of a cam chain case.
- Larger-bore cylinder features cylinder head with larger cooling fins, ceramic composite bore plating and a one-piece head cover (for greater rigidity around the rocker arm) to provide more efficient heat dissipation.
- 4-valve cylinder head design uses two spark plugs per cylinder for efficient combustion and more power at all RPM.
- Valvetrain includes intake and exhaust rocker arms that reduce inertia during high-rpm performance and higher-lift cams for increased horsepower.
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and lower maintenance needs.
- Pistons feature durable and lightweight forged construction to accommodate higher-RPM performance with reduced vibration and less reciprocating mass.
- Rare earth flywheel magnet for faster-revving power delivery and increased high-RPM durability.
- Twin-bore fuel injection (FI) with throttle position sensor (TPS), aspirated by free-breathing twin air cleaner system, ensures optimal fuel delivery, great throttle response and maximum power throughout the rev range.
- State-of-the-art electronic control unit (ECU) ensures precisely metered fuel delivery and optimal ignition spark control using 3-D digital CD ignition mapping for each cylinder.
- High-performance 2-into-1 exhaust system features stainless steel headers and a massive muffler that boosts horsepower while putting out a throaty V-twin growl.
- Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission features close-ratio gearing for excellent roll-on performance at all RPM.
- Smooth, low-maintenance belt drive system has a narrow-design belt that reduces unsprung weight for improved rear suspension performance.
- Electric starting system features solenoid- activated auto-decompressor for easy starting.
- Specially designed, class-exclusive, aluminum double-cradle frame increases rigidity by 41% (over standard Road Star frame) and offers tremendous strength and durability with minimal flex.
- Aluminum swingarm, born from R1 heritage, offers superb rigidity.
- Highly ridged, R1-derived 41mm Kayaba inverted telescopic fork with 5.3" of travel for exceptional sport-oriented performance.
- Beefy cast-aluminum top and bottom triple clamps help increase fork rigidity.
- Link-type, preload and rebound adjustable single rear shock delivers outstanding rear-wheel tracking for precise handling and plush ride quality.
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes, born from R1 heritage, feature one-piece 4-piston calipers with fully floating rotors and 282mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper combine for incredible, supersport-spec stopping power.
- Lightweight, cast-aluminum 3-spoke wheels wear low-profile, competition-spec 120/70-ZR18 front and an industry-largest 200/50-ZR17 rear radial for awesome, launching-off-the-line traction and cornering grip.
- Extra-long, 65.6" wheelbase and deep, plush saddle create long and low center of gravity, added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
- Wide, swept-back, 1"-diameter, rubber-mounted handlebars are easy to reach and reduce vibration to minimize fatigue.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features lustrous paint and chrome accents (air cleaner, air scoop, mirrors and more) to create a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
- Totally trick digital headlight-mounted tachometer, odometer and dual tripmeters with triple clamp-mounted analog speedometer.
- Trick, LED taillight provides excellent visibility and very sano look.
- Steel fenders combine timeless styling with sleek, aerodynamic profile.
- Extra-wide, 4.0-gallon fuel tank features low-fuel warning light and R1-type automatic tripmeter.
- Fork lock integrated into main ignition switch for extra convenience.
- Powerful 12V 60/55-watt multireflector halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
- Includes 12-hour clock.
|Model||Road Star Warrior®|
|Color||BLUE/ORANGE CUSTOM PAINT JOB|
|Engine||102 cubic-inch, pushrod OHV, air-cooled, 48° V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||97 x 113mm|
|Fuel System||Twin-bore Electronic Fuel Injection, w/throttle position sensor|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 gal.|
|Seat Height||28.1 in.|
|Transmission||5-speed, close-ratio, with multi-plate wet clutch|
|Brakes Front||Dual 298mm Discs|
|Brakes Rear||282mm Disc|
|Tires Front||120/70-ZR18 Radial|
|Tires Rear||200/50-ZR17 Radial|
|Suspension Front||41mm Kayaba inverted telescopic fork, 5.3 in. travel|
|Suspension Rear||Single shock, link-type w/adjustable preload & rebound damping; 4.3 in. of travel|