2013 BMS Choppers Toro’s Road Star
Everybody loves a well built chopper and the guys from BMS are considered among the top dogs manufacturers. Their products were always appreciated for their first class built quality, the thrilling performances and the astonishing designs.
The BMW Chopper’s Toro’s Road Star is another beast born from BMW’s garage and like all its siblings it offers a wide range of features which will make any passionate rider fall in love with her.
The low slung stature, the aerodynamic fuel tank and the fluid design of the highly comfortable seat are all working together to form a great overall style which inspires freedom and power.
At the heart of the BMS Choppers Toro’s Road Star beats a massive 1670 cc pushrod OHV, air-cooled, 48° V-twin engine which cranks out more than enough power and torque to make your adrenaline levels go crazy.
Hit the jump for more information on the BMS Choppers Toro’s Road Star.
2013 BMS Choppers Toro’s Road Star
Engine:102 cubic-inch, pushrod OHV, air-cooled, 48° V-twin
Transmission:5-speed, close-ratio, with multi-plate wet clutch
Energy:Twin-bore Electronic Fuel Injection, w/throttle position sensor
|La Chopper Handlebars Helix Grips|
|Ness Tech Radius Bar Controls|
|Bms Bar Switch Relay|
|Rc Components Wheel Kit W/ Tires|
|Rc Components Pulley/Rotor Kit|
|Steel Braided Lines|
|Arlen Ness Throttle Housing|
|Arlen Ness Headlight W/ Mount|
|Chrome Forward Controls|
|Bms Forward Control Adapters|
|Spike Power Flow Intake W/ Mount & Jet Kit|
|Air Suspension Kit|
|Air Suspension Remote Control|
|Bms 250 Rear Fender W/ Struts|
|Bms Front Fender|
|Thunder 250 Swingarm|
|Barons Air Injection Block Off Kit|
|Freestyle Exposed Pulley System|
|Led Brake Light Strips|
|Bms License Plate Kit W/ Mount|
|Bms Chrome Hardware Kit|
|Thunder Transmission Flat Top Cover|
|Spyke 63.5mm Inverted Forks W/ 6 Deg Rake|
|Rc 6 Piston Front Caliper W/ Chroming|
|Chrome Starter Cover & Engine Cover|
|Bms Swingarm Pivot Bolt Covers|
|Dyna Ignition / Coils / Wires|
|Bms Custom Gas Tank W/ Pop Up|
|Bms Battery Side Covers|
|Phipps Custom Seat W/ Passenger Suction Seat|
|Custom Coatings Paint Work|
|Bms Chrome All Components|
|Bms Rake & Modify Frame W/ Smoothy Welds & Chin Scoop|
- * The industry standard for V-twin excellence features 102 cubic-inch (1670cc) displacement, pumping out incredible, asphalt-ripping low-rpm torque and acceleration!
- * Air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 48° cylinders with pushrod valve actuation keeps engine height down and ensures more uniform heat dissipation due to absence of a cam chain case.
- * Larger-bore cylinder features cylinder head with larger cooling fins, ceramic composite bore plating and a one-piece head cover (for greater rigidity around the rocker arm) to provide more efficient heat dissipation.
- * 4-valve cylinder head design uses two spark plugs per cylinder for efficient combustion and more power at all RPM.
- * Valvetrain includes intake and exhaust rocker arms that reduce inertia during high-rpm performance and higher-lift cams for increased horsepower.
- * Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and lower maintenance needs.
- * Pistons feature durable and lightweight forged construction to accommodate higher-RPM performance with reduced vibration and less reciprocating mass.
- * Rare earth flywheel magnet for faster-revving power delivery and increased high-RPM durability.
- * Twin-bore fuel injection (FI) with throttle position sensor (TPS), aspirated by free-breathing twin air cleaner system, ensures optimal fuel delivery, great throttle response and maximum power throughout the rev range.
- * State-of-the-art electronic control unit (ECU) ensures precisely metered fuel delivery and optimal ignition spark control using 3-D digital CD ignition mapping for each cylinder.
- * High-performance 2-into-1 exhaust system features stainless steel headers and a massive muffler that boosts horsepower while putting out a throaty V-twin growl.
- * Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter.
- * Smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission features close-ratio gearing for excellent roll-on performance at all RPM.
- * Smooth, low-maintenance belt drive system has a narrow-design belt that reduces unsprung weight for improved rear suspension performance.
- * Electric starting system features solenoid- activated auto-decompressor for easy starting.
Chassis and Suspension
- * Specially designed, class-exclusive, aluminum double-cradle frame increases rigidity by 41% (over standard Road Star frame) and offers tremendous strength and durability with minimal flex.
- * Aluminum swingarm, born from R1 heritage, offers superb rigidity.
- * Highly ridged, R1-derived 41mm Kayaba inverted telescopic fork with 5.3" of travel for exceptional sport-oriented performance.
- * Beefy cast-aluminum top and bottom triple clamps help increase fork rigidity.
- * Link-type, preload and rebound adjustable single rear shock delivers outstanding rear-wheel tracking for precise handling and plush ride quality.
- * Dual 298mm front disc brakes, born from R1 heritage, feature one-piece 4-piston calipers with fully floating rotors and 282mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper combine for incredible, supersport-spec stopping power.
- * Lightweight, cast-aluminum 3-spoke wheels wear low-profile, competition-spec 120/70-ZR18 front and an industry-largest 200/50-ZR17 rear radial for awesome, launching-off-the-line traction and cornering grip.
- * Extra-long, 65.6" wheelbase and deep, plush saddle create long and low center of gravity, added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
- * Wide, swept-back, 1"-diameter, rubber-mounted handlebars are easy to reach and reduce vibration to minimize fatigue.
- * Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features lustrous paint and chrome accents (air cleaner, air scoop, mirrors and more) to create a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
- * Totally trick digital headlight-mounted tachometer, odometer and dual tripmeters with triple clamp-mounted analog speedometer.
- * Trick, LED taillight provides excellent visibility and very sano look.
- * Steel fenders combine timeless styling with sleek, aerodynamic profile.
- * Extra-wide, 4.0-gallon fuel tank features low-fuel warning light and R1-type automatic tripmeter.
- * Fork lock integrated into main ignition switch for extra convenience.
- * Powerful 12V 60/55-watt multireflector halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
- * Includes 12-hour clock.
|Model||Road Star Warrior®|
|Color||CUSTOM PAINT JOB|
|Engine||102 cubic-inch, pushrod OHV, air-cooled, 48° V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||97 x 113mm|
|Fuel System||Twin-bore Electronic Fuel Injection, w/throttle position sensor|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 gal.|
|Seat Height||28.1 in.|
|Transmission||5-speed, close-ratio, with multi-plate wet clutch|
|Brakes Front||Dual 298mm Discs|
|Brakes Rear||282mm Disc|
|Tires Front||120/70-ZR18 Radial|
|Tires Rear||200/50-ZR17 Radial|
|Suspension Front||41mm Kayaba inverted telescopic fork, 5.3 in. travel|
|Suspension Rear||Single shock, link-type w/adjustable preload & rebound damping; 4.3 in. of travel|