2013 Can-Am Spyder RT
Strong, agile and comfortable, the 2013 Can-Am Spyder RT is a sporty machine that is ready to reward you with a great mix of dopamine and adrenaline every time you fire up its engine.
Talking about the engine, the 2013 Can-Am Spyder RT is propelled by a 998 cc Rotax V-twin, liquid cooled unit with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control. Step on the gas and the engine will crank out a maximum power of 100 hp (74.5 kW) at 7500 RPM and 80 lb-ft (108 Nm) of torque at 5000 RPM.
As far as ergonomics are concerned, the 2013 Can-Am Spyder RT is equipped with an adjustable windshield, a touring-focused seat and ample amounts of storage (a total of 41 gallons to be more exact).
The Can-Am Spyder RT can be yours for not less than $22,499.
Hit the jump for more information on the Can-Am Spyder RT.
2013 Can-Am Spyder RT
Engine:Rotax® V-twin engine, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
Transmission:SM5 - 5-speed manual with reverse OR
Horsepower @ RPM:100 @ 7500
Torque @ RPM:80 @ 5000
Energy:Electronic Fuel Injection
Jump on the Spyder RT, hit the road and don’t look back. With plenty of comfort and convenience to go around, even your passenger will find the open road hard to resist.
The perfect way to start your journey, the Spyder RT offers plenty of comfort and convenience, from an adjustable windshield and touring-focused seat to ample amounts of storage. It also features automotive-inspired technologies like a Vehicle Stability System and a manual or semi-automatic transmission for a smooth, confident ride.
The ultimate touring vehicle. The perfect way to start your journey, the Spyder RT offers plenty of comfort and convenience, from wind protection and an ergonomically designed touring saddle to ample amounts of storage. It also features automotive-inspired technologies like a Vehicle Stability System and a manual or semi-automatic transmission for a smooth, confident ride.
- 998cc Rotax V-twin engine
- 41 gallons (155 L) of storage
- Vehicle Stability System
- 12-spoke, Metallic Silver front rims
- AM/FM audio system with iPod† cable
- Rider heated grips with control
- Adjustable electric windshield
- Electronic Cruise control
- Ultra comfort touring saddle with lumbar support and integrated passenger backrest
- Multifunction color digital display
- Anti-theft system: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- Roadster electronic command center
- Equip your Spyder RT with the RT-622 trailer
- Ultra Comfort Touring Saddle
- Premium saddle with lumbar support and passenger backrest for maximum comfort during long journeys.
- 41 Gallons (155 L) of Cargo Space
- Lockable front storage, plus two side compartments, a rear compartment and a glove box. All watertight.
- Entertainment System
- Satellite-radio-ready, AM/FM audio system with iPod† integration cable, weather band, radio settings and an amber display.
Plus, rear speakers with independent audio control to spoil your passenger even more.
- 15-IN Front Wheels
- Metallic Silver, 12-spoke wheels for a more striking look.
- Other Comfort /Touring Amenities
- Adjustable-on-the-fly electric windshield, cruise control, adjustable passenger footboards and heated rider handgrips.
|Engine Type||998 cc Rotax® V-twin engine, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control|
|Bore & stroke||3.82 in. x 2.68 in. (97 x 68 mm)|
|Max Power||100 hp (74.5 kW) @ 7500 RPM|
|Max Torque||80 lb-ft (108 Nm) @ 5000 RPM|
|Transmissions||SM5 - 5-speed manual with reverse OR|
|Front suspension||Double A-arm with anti-roll bar|
|Front suspension||travel 6.85 in. (174 mm)|
|Rear suspension||Swing arm with pneumatic adjustable preload|
|Rear suspension||travel 6 in. (152 mm)|
|Front brakes||270 mm discs with Brembo? 4-piston fixed calipers|
|Rear brake||270 mm disc with Brembo single-piston floating caliper|
|Front tires||165 / 55 R15|
|Rear tire||225 / 50 R15|
|Front rims||Metallic Silver 12-spoke, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)|
|Rear rim||Metallic Silver, 15 x 7 in. (381 x 178 mm)|
|L x W x H||105 x 61.9 x 59.4 in. (2,667 x 1,572 x 1,510 mm)|
|Wheelbase||67.3 in. (1,711 mm)|
|Seat height||30.4 in. (772 mm)|
|Ground clearance||4.5 in. (115 mm)|
|Dry weight||955 lb (433 kg)|
|Total storage capacity||41 gal (155 L)|
|Maximum vehicle load||494 lb (224 kg)|
|Fuel capacity||6.6 gal (25 L)|