2013 CFMoto CF500-2/2A
The CFMoto CF500-2/2A is a tough ATV developed for off road use. It features a single cylinder, liquid-cooled, four valve, four-stroke, 500cc engine that puts out 38.8 kw at 5500 rpm. The engine is brought to life by an electric starter and is mated on an automatic CVT transmission.
The single cylinder unit is fed by a 19 liter fuel tank and the ATV’s maximum payload capacity is rated at 149.4 kg.
You also get 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel independent suspension, which helps you tackle even the toughest tracks with poise.
Like most of the ATVs in this class, the CFMoto CF500 offers the possibility to electronically switch between 2WD and 4WD modes.
The CFMoto CF500-2/2A’s speed is kept in check by a hydraulic braking system that includes double discs up front and a rear single disc.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 CFMoto CF500-2/2A.
2013 CFMoto CF500-2/2A
Engine:Single-cylinder, 4-valve, 4-stroke
Horsepower @ RPM:28 @ 5500
Torque @ RPM:18 @ 6500
Energy:Single-cylinder, 4-valve, 4-stroke
CF500-2 (single seat) and CF500-2A(dual seat) are independently developed by CFMOTO equipped with a low RPM, high torque and powerful output ATV engine, 4-wheel drive, and 4-wheel independent suspension, which highlights the vehicle’s high cross-country ability applied in military enhancements, forest patrol and field exploration.
- Single cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-valve, four-stroke, 500cc engine;
- Featuring front and rear shaft transmission;
- Four-wheel independent suspension;
- Electrical/recoil starter; Pressure relief for engine easy staring;
- Automatic CVT transmission; gear shift with H/L/N/R/P;
- Electrically-controlled 4×4 4×2 shift with front different lock;
- Comes standard with dashboard, headlight, power output jack and front bumper.
- Front Vent Grille
- The front vent grille of honeycomb design ensures homogenous heat transfer.
- 4-wheel independent suspension will absorb all small shocks on a bumpy road, and reduce the effect of a large shock. When encountering complicated road situations, two arms move independently, therefore the vehicle runs smoothly off road, reduces the tiredness of the driver, has high maneuverability, and raises the bar of driver safety.
- Gear Shaft Unit
- L/H/N/R/P gears for various situation, allow undreamed of riding pleasure in all conditions and whatever speed you desire, from very relaxed to very, very fast.
- Rear Storage Box
- Four tools storage.
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder, 4-valve, 4-stroke|
|Bore & Stroke||87.5x82mm|
|Maximum Torque||38.8kw/5500 r/min|
|Starting||Electric & Recoil Start|
|Lubrication||Pressure & Splash|
|L x W x H||CF500-2: 2120x1170x1230/CF500-2A: 2385x1170x1230|
|Wheelbase||CF500-2: 1290mm/CF500-2A: 1490mm|
|Curb Weight||CF500-2: 349kg/CF500-2A: 357kg|
|Max Payload Capacity||149.4kg|
|Wheels Front||12×6.0 AT Cast Light Alloy|
|Wheels Rear||12×7.5 AT Cast Light Alloy|
|Tyres Front||185/88-12 25×8-12 40L 4PR 40kPa Tubeless|
|Tyres Rear||270/60-12 25×10-12 50L 4PR 40kPa Tubeless|
|Suspension Front||Double wishbone Independent Suspension, Coil Spring Oil Damp Shock Absorber|
|Suspension Rear||Double wishbone Independent Suspension, Coil Spring Oil Damp Shock Absorber|
|Brakes Front||Hydraulic Braking, Double Disc 220 × 3.5mm with felly brakes|
|Brakes Rear||Hydraulic Braking, Single 150 × 7.5mm, centralized brakes|
|2WD & 4WD||Switch|
|Standard||Differential Lock Standard|