2010 Harley-Davidson FLHXSE CVO Street Glide
Among Harley-Davidson’s 2010 limited-production models, we find the CVO Street Glide not only as a popular hot-rod model produced by the American company, but also as one that is powered by a 110ci (1803 cc) V-Twin engine (the largest-displacement V-Twin engine offered by Harley-Davidson). This is mounted on a single-spar, rigid backbone frame, which works closely together with a new swingarm developed to withstand the demands of long-haul touring riders and today’s more-powerful engines.
Loaded with sparkling chrome, electrifying paint and fresh custom-styling ideas, the 2010 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide is a touring bike like no other that we’ve seen so far.
2010 Harley-Davidson FLHXSE CVO Street Glide
Engine:Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110™
Transmission:6-Speed Cruise Drive
Torque @ RPM:155.92 Nm @ 3750 rpm
Energy:Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Top Speed:130 mph
NEW CVO STREET GLIDE IS A GENUINE HOT-ROD BAGGER
Custom Touring with More Power, Bigger Wheels and New Hydraulic Rear Suspension
The 2010 CVO Street Glide is a tuned-up, tricked-out version of the popular Harley-Davidson hot-rod bagger. Powered by the Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110, the CVO Street Glide packs serious power from the largest-displacement V-Twin engine offered from the factory by Harley-Davidson. But this potent touring bike is also loaded with the sparkling chrome, electrifying paint and fresh custom-styling ideas that have defined the CVO program for more than a decade.
The CVO Street Glide presents a low-and-lean profile behind a fork-mounted "batwing" fairing with a smoke low profile wind deflector and solo headlamp, a clean front fender, and hard extended saddlebags with color-matched latches. The CVO Street Glide is built on the innovative Touring chassis introduced by Harley-Davidson in 2009, based on a single-spar, rigid backbone frame and a new swingarm developed to withstand the demands of long-haul touring riders and today’s more-powerful engines.
Key CVO Street Glide Features
* Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110 engine with 110-cid (1803cc), rubber-mounted to the frame, is rated at 115 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 rpm. The 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission features a new helical-cut fifth gear.
* New extended saddlebags are a one-piece, injection-molded, full-depth design that offer increased capacity. Locking latches are color-matched.
* Color-matched rear fascia panel fills the space between each saddlebag and the rear fender, and incorporates LED stop/tail/turn lights.
* New black 18-inch front and rear "Agitator" wheels are a seven-spoke design with contrast-chrome highlights. New seven-spoke floating front brake rotors match the wheel.
* New hydraulic rear shocks have 40mm pistons and 14mm rods, with optimized rebound and damping to deliver outstanding response on a range of road surfaces. Suspension pre-load can be adjusted by hand to accommodate rider, passenger and luggage weight. The pre-load adjustment knob is located behind the left saddlebag.
* A new trimmed front fender/bracket assembly showcases the front "Agitator" wheel.
* A new custom, low-profile seat and matching backrest pad have leather inserts and French stitching.
* Rumble Collection grips, footboard inserts, passenger and shifter pegs, and brake pedal pad.
* Standard equipment also includes ABS (anti-lock braking system), electronic cruise control, Harley-Davidson factory security system, and the 40-watt Harman/Kardon Advanced Audio System.
* A new custom paint scheme is offered in three color combinations, with color-matched front fairing skirt, upper fork slider covers, and license plate light cover:
o Candy Concord with Pale Gold Leaf Graphics
o Spiced Rum with Gold Leaf Graphics
o Tequila Sunrise with Pale Gold Leaf Graphics
Assembled by teams of technicians in a special assembly area at the Harley-Davidson Vehicle Operations facility in York, Pa., production of the 2010 CVO Street Glide will be limited to approximately 3,500 units. The 2010 CVO Street Glide has a suggested U.S. retail price of $30,999.
Engine and Transmission
Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110™
Valves: Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; two valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke: 4.0 in. x 4.38 in. (101.60 mm x 111.25 mm)
Displacement: 110 cu. in. (1803 cc)
Compression Ratio: 9.15:1
Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Air Cleaner: Chrome cover, Die cast high flow backplate, Fiberglass media, washable, exposed element
Lubrication System: Pressurized, dry-sump
Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
Final Drive: Belt, 32/68 ratio
Clutch: Hydraulically actuated, 9-plate, wet, with high performance spring
Transmission: 6-Speed Cruise Drive®
Gear Ratios (overall): U.S.
• 1st 9.593
• 2nd 6.650
• 3rd 4.938
• 4th 4.000
• 5th 3.407
• 6th 2.875
Engine Torque (per SAE J1349):
• North America: 115 ft. lbs. @ 3750 rpm (155.92 Nm @ 3750 rpm)
Lean Angle (per SAE J1168):
• Right: 32°
• Left: 30°
Fuel Economy (EPA urban/highway test): 32/47 mpg (7.35/5.0 L/100 km)
Frame: Mild steel; tubular frame, two-piece stamped and welded backbone; cast and forged junctions; twin down tubes; bolt-on rear frame with forged fender supports; MIG welded
Swingarm: Mild steel, two piece drawn and welded section; forged junctions; MIG welded
Front Forks: 41.3 mm telescopic with blow-by valve
Rear Shocks: Hydraulic - adjustable
Wheels: 7-spoke, contrast chrome. Agitator wheels
• Front: 18 in. x 3.5 in. (457.20 mm x 88.90 mm)
• Rear: 18 in. x 5.0 in. (457.20 mm x 127.0 mm)
• Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
• Rotor Type (diameter x width): Patented, dual floating rotors (front), fixed rotor (rear)
• Front (floating): 11.81 in. x .02 in. (299.97 mm x 5.08 mm)
• Rear: 11.81 in. x .28 in. (292.97 mm x 7.11 mm)
• ABS Option: Standard
• Front Wheel: 4.6 in. (116.84 mm)
• Rear Wheel: 2.0 in. (50.80 mm)
Length: 96.20 in. (2443.48 mm)
Overall Width: 38.0 in. (965.20 mm)
Overall Height: 53.0 in. (1346.20 mm)
• Laden: 26.50 in. (673.10 mm)
• Unladen: 27.90 in. (708.66 mm)
Ground Clearance: 5.10 in. (129.54 mm)
Rake (steering head): 26°
Fork Angle: 29.3°
Trail: 6.69 in. (169.93 mm)
Wheelbase: 63.50 in. (1612.90 mm)
Tires (Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and rear):
• Front – D408: 130/70B18 63H
• Rear – D407: 180/55B18 80H
Fuel Capacity (warning light at approximately 1.0 gal.) 6 gal. (22.71 L)
Oil Capacity (w/filter): 4 qts. (3.78 L)
Transmission Capacity: 1 qts. (0.95 L)
Primary Chain Case Capacity: 1.4 qts. (1.3 L)
• As Shipped: 805 lbs. (365.15 kg)
• In Running Order: 848 lbs. (384.65 kg)
• Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1360 lbs. (616.90 kg)
• Gross Axle Weight Rating:
• Front: 500 lbs. (226.80 kg)
• Rear: 927 lbs. (420.49 kg)
Battery (per Battery Council International Rating): Sealed, maintenance-free, 12V, 28-amp/hour, 270 cca
Charging: Three-phase, 50-amp system (585W @ 13V, 2000 rpm, 650W max power @ 13V)
Starting: 1.4 kW electric with solenoid shift starter motor engagement
Lights (as per country regulation):
• Headlamp (quartz halogen): 55-watt low beam, 35-watt high beam
• Turn Signal Lights: 28W (21W) self-canceling
• Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system, 6-speed, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS
Warranty: 24 months (unlimited mileage)
Service Interval: First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter
Custom Colors: • Candy Concord with Pale Gold Leaf Graphics
• Spiced Rum with Gold Leaf Graphics
• Tequila Sunrise with Pale Gold Leaf Graphics
U.S. MSRP: $30,999
- * Fork sliders
- * Voltage regulator
- * Push-button fuel door
- * Classic front axle nut covers
- * Lower triple tree cover
- * Front wheel spacer
- * Valve stem cover caps
- * Dipstick
- * Rider footboard supports
- * Adjustable passenger footboard supports