2006 Honda CRF100F
The CRF100F packs all the great off-road features most families need-broad, four-stroke power, low seat height-with plush suspension and new, edgy, racebike-inspired CRF graphics. Looking like your favorite MX hero has never been easier.
2006 Honda CRF100F
Horsepower @ RPM:0@0
- * Simple, proven, dependable 99cc four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s ideal for recreational riders.
- * 22mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
- * Valve-guide, valve-stem seal and piston-ring design minimize oil consumption and maintain consistent power delivery at all operating temperatures.
- * Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- * Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- * Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
- * Lightweight, upswept competition-type exhaust system utilizes a quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/ spark arrester.
- * Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- * Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
- * Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is durable and strong.
- * Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 5.2 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- * Pro-Link(R) rear suspension with box-section swingarm offers 5.8 inches of wheel travel.
- * Heavy-duty Showa rear shock.
- * Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters for simple maintenance.
- * Lightweight, powerful drum brakes.
- * CRF(R)-R-inspired graphics.
- * Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- * Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- * Durable body components.
- * Large-capacity fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for extended range.
- * CR(R)-style seat shape and thicker seat foam accommodate a broad range of rider sizes.
- * Generous ground clearance and skidplate for undercarriage protection.
- * CR-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
- * High-quality controls feature dogleg levers, comfortable grips and side-pull throttle just like those of the bigger CRFs and XR(TM)s.
- * Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- * Long-wearing knobby tires offer excellent grip on a variety of terrain.
- * Fork gaiters help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- * Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- * Durable steel sprockets.
- * Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- * Front and rear suspension spring and damping rates, and new Pro-Link ratio for improved bump absorption.