2006 Honda CRF100F
The CRF100F packs all the great off-road features most families need-broad, four-stroke power, low seat height-with plush suspension and new, edgy, racebike-inspired CRF graphics. Looking like your favorite MX hero has never been easier.
2006 Honda CRF100F
Horsepower @ RPM:0@0
- Simple, proven, dependable 99cc four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s ideal for recreational riders.
- 22mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
- Valve-guide, valve-stem seal and piston-ring design minimize oil consumption and maintain consistent power delivery at all operating temperatures.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
- Lightweight, upswept competition-type exhaust system utilizes a quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/ spark arrester.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
- Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is durable and strong.
- Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 5.2 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link(R) rear suspension with box-section swingarm offers 5.8 inches of wheel travel.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock.
- Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters for simple maintenance.
- Lightweight, powerful drum brakes.
- CRF(R)-R-inspired graphics.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Durable body components.
- Large-capacity fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for extended range.
- CR(R)-style seat shape and thicker seat foam accommodate a broad range of rider sizes.
- Generous ground clearance and skidplate for undercarriage protection.
- CR-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
- High-quality controls feature dogleg levers, comfortable grips and side-pull throttle just like those of the bigger CRFs and XR(TM)s.
- Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Long-wearing knobby tires offer excellent grip on a variety of terrain.
- Fork gaiters help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Durable steel sprockets.
- Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- Front and rear suspension spring and damping rates, and new Pro-Link ratio for improved bump absorption.