2006 Honda CRF70F
Looking for a durable, reliable machine to get your youngsters started on the adventure of off-road riding? Then check out the CRF70F. A semi-automatic transmission offers the fun of clutchless shifting, while all-new, CRF-inspired styling gives that "big-bike" appeal.
2006 Honda CRF70F
Horsepower @ RPM:0@0
The exciting little CRF70F is a compact fun bike with the look and feel of a true motocross champion. For kids on the move and rapidly growing into the bigger enjoyment to come in the world of off-road riding, you can’t go wrong with the CRF70F. Featuring a low seat, an easy-handling front fork and monoshock rear suspension to eat up the bumps, and powered by a rugged, yet reassuring 4-stroke engine with an easy-shifting semi-automatic transmission, the CRF70F really catches the hearts of young riders with good times and fast fun from dawn to dusk
With big-bike motocrosser styling, a low seat height and a three-speed transmission with automatic clutch, the CRF70F is the ideal choice for growing riders.
- * Fuel-efficient SOHC 72cc four-stroke engine offers easy-to-use power and a high level of dependability.
- * 13mm piston-valve carburetor offers excellent rideability and high fuel mileage.
- * Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- * Automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- * Maintenance-free CD ignition.
- * Quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
- * #420 drive chain is tough and durable.
- * Three-speed constant-mesh transmission with automatic clutch for easy takeoffs and shifting.
- * Lightweight and rigid backbone frame configuration.
- * Smooth-action 27mm front fork provides 3.2 inches of suspension travel for confident control over rugged trails.
- * Triangulated swingarm with single shock is durable and offers 3.5 inches of rear wheel travel.
- * Brakes are compact, lightweight and feature leading-/trailing-shoe-design front and rear.
- * Knobby tires offer excellent grip and long life.
- * CRF(R)-R-inspired graphics.
- * Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- * Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- * Chrome, steel-spoked wheels combine with Honda Racing styling and graphics to look like the bigger CRFs and XR(TM)s.
- * CR(R)-style seat shape accommodates a broad range of rider sizes.
- * Small and lightweight feel combine with low seat height to inspire confidence in younger riders.
- * Tough and durable plastic body parts.
- * Motocross-style handlebar with crossbar.
- * Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- * Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- * Front suspension features new dual-rate springs and revised damping rates for improved rider comfort and bump absorption.