2006 Honda CRF70F
Looking for a durable, reliable machine to get your youngsters started on the adventure of off-road riding? Then check out the CRF70F. A semi-automatic transmission offers the fun of clutchless shifting, while all-new, CRF-inspired styling gives that "big-bike" appeal.
2006 Honda CRF70F
Horsepower @ RPM:0@0
The exciting little CRF70F is a compact fun bike with the look and feel of a true motocross champion. For kids on the move and rapidly growing into the bigger enjoyment to come in the world of off-road riding, you can’t go wrong with the CRF70F. Featuring a low seat, an easy-handling front fork and monoshock rear suspension to eat up the bumps, and powered by a rugged, yet reassuring 4-stroke engine with an easy-shifting semi-automatic transmission, the CRF70F really catches the hearts of young riders with good times and fast fun from dawn to dusk
With big-bike motocrosser styling, a low seat height and a three-speed transmission with automatic clutch, the CRF70F is the ideal choice for growing riders.
- Fuel-efficient SOHC 72cc four-stroke engine offers easy-to-use power and a high level of dependability.
- 13mm piston-valve carburetor offers excellent rideability and high fuel mileage.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
- #420 drive chain is tough and durable.
- Three-speed constant-mesh transmission with automatic clutch for easy takeoffs and shifting.
- Lightweight and rigid backbone frame configuration.
- Smooth-action 27mm front fork provides 3.2 inches of suspension travel for confident control over rugged trails.
- Triangulated swingarm with single shock is durable and offers 3.5 inches of rear wheel travel.
- Brakes are compact, lightweight and feature leading-/trailing-shoe-design front and rear.
- Knobby tires offer excellent grip and long life.
- CRF(R)-R-inspired graphics.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Chrome, steel-spoked wheels combine with Honda Racing styling and graphics to look like the bigger CRFs and XR(TM)s.
- CR(R)-style seat shape accommodates a broad range of rider sizes.
- Small and lightweight feel combine with low seat height to inspire confidence in younger riders.
- Tough and durable plastic body parts.
- Motocross-style handlebar with crossbar.
- Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Front suspension features new dual-rate springs and revised damping rates for improved rider comfort and bump absorption.