2006 Honda CRF80F
When your youngsters are ready to take it to the next level, they’ll be happy to know that the CRF80F offers race-team CRF-styling, a manual clutch and conventional-shift transmission. And you’ll be equally happy to know that it’s built with the lasting durability and unparalleled reliability of a Honda.
2006 Honda CRF80F
Horsepower @ RPM:0@0
Legendary for its built-in toughness and exciting performance, the CRF80F is a favourite among young riders who are ready to step up to a manual-shift machine with big-bike features. Powered by a rugged and reliable Honda 4-stroke engine, and built with compliant suspension systems to stand up to all the dirty business a kid can throw at it, the CRF80F quickly proves itself to be a fast friend for kids who dig the dirt.
Legendary for its built-in toughness and exciting performance, the CRF80F is a favorite among young riders who are ready to step up to a manual-shift machine with big-bike features.
- Durable, proven and simple 80cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke engine develops smooth, tractable power that’s ideal for beginners.
- Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- 20mm carburetor for crisp throttle response.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
- Lightweight, upswept competition-type exhaust system utilizes a quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
- Durable, smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty clutch with smooth, progressive engagement.
- Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is rigid, durable and offers ideal geometry for recreational off-roading.
- Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 5.5 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link(R) rear suspension with box-section swingarm offers 4.3 inches of wheel travel.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers a smooth ride.
- Knobby tires offer excellent grip and long life.
- Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters for simple maintenance.
- Powerful, lightweight drum brakes.
- CRF(R)-R-inspired graphics.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Durable body components.
- Large-capacity fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for extended range.
- CR(R)-style seat shape accommodates a broad range of rider sizes.
- Generous ground clearance and rugged skidplate for undercarriage protection.
- CR-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
- High-quality controls feature comfortable grips, dogleg levers and side-pull throttle just like those of the bigger CRFs and XR(TM)s.
- Cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Fork gaiters help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Durable steel sprockets.
- Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- Front suspension spring and damping rates for improved rider comfort and bump absorption