2013 Honda CB1300S C-ABS
2013 Honda CB1300S C-ABS
Engine:Liquid cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC inline-4
Horsepower @ RPM:114 @ 7500
Torque @ RPM:86 @ 5500
Energy:PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
Displacement:1284 cubic inches
The big, muscular CB1300S C-ABS is the king of Honda’s Naked stable. Its retro styling centres around its impressive inline-4 engine; a fuel-injected, liquid-cooled DOHC power plant that’s tuned for maximum enjoyment. It’s capably delivers raw excitement while placing a firm focus on seamless control and strong midrange performance. Acceleration is strong and exhilarating while Combined-ABS boosts rider confidence. Handling is enhanced by a low seat height for a machine of this size. The seat is comfortable and provides plenty of pillion space, as well as concealing a lockable storage space. The distinctive half-fairing and tinted windscreen protects the rider from wind fatigue at high speeds. The front styling is compact and aerodynamic, integrating air vents that deflect air away from the rider. With its generous 21-litre fuel tank and long-term comfort, the huge power of the CB1300S can be enjoyed in a wide range of situations, including commuting and two-up touring.
- EURO-3. Complies with EURO-3 emissions regulations.
- Honda Ignition Security System. Only allows the bike to be started by its original encoded keys to effectively protect against theft.
- Combined Antilock Brake System.Optimises the balance of front and rear braking control while counteracting tyre slip when braking over variable road conditions.
- Honda Evolutional Catalysing System. Oxygen-sensing system maintains an optimal air fuel mixture for the most effective catalytic reduction of exhaust emissions.
- Programmed Fuel Injection. Map-type computerised system maintains strong power and responsive performance in all conditions.
|Engine Type||Liquid cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC inline-4|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Ignition||Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Max. Torque||117 Nm at 5,500 rpm|
|Max. Power Output||114 bhp at 7,500 rpm|
|Compression Ratio||9.6 : 1|
|Engine Displacement||1284 cc|
|Bore & Stroke||78 x 67.2 mm|
|Final Drive||#530 O-ring sealed chain|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||21 litres (including 4.5-litre warning light reserve)|
|Seat Height||790 mm|
|Length x Width x Height||2,220 x 790 x 1,120 mm|
|Suspension Rear||Dual conventional dampers with 5-step adjustable spring pre-load and rebound damping, 116 mm axle travel|
|Brakes Rear||256 x 6mm dual-piston calliper disc with ABS and sintered metal pads|
|Suspension Front||43mm cartridge-type telescopic fork with adjustable compression and rebound damping, 109 mm axle travel|
|Wheels Front||U-section 5-spoke cast aluminium|
|Tyres Front||120/70 ZR17M/C (58W)|
|Brakes Front||310 x 4.5 mm dual disk with 4-piston callipers ABS and sintered metal pads|
|Wheels Rear||U-section 5-spoke cast aluminium|
|Tyres Rear||18/55 ZR17M/C (73W)|