2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert
The Honda CRF150RB Expert is a compact dirt bike designed for those who want an agile bike that is able to deal with difficult terrains with ease. The motorcycle sports a Unicam four stroke, 149 cc, liquid cooled, single cylinder, four stroke engine which is paired with a five speed transmission.
But power without control is useless thereby the Honda CRF150RB Expert is also equipped with a set of rugged suspensions which consist of a front 37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork and a rear pro-Link fully adjustable Showa shock absorber.
The 2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert is built on a rigid and lightweight high-tensile steel frame which further enhances the motorcycle’s maneuverability. The modern frame is accompanied by superior brakes which consist of front 220mm and rear 190mm single discs.
The 2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert has a base price of $ 5,140.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert.
2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert
The perfect off-road competition machine for aspiring champions
With its powerful and responsive Unicam four-stroke engine, race-ready suspension and track-designed chassis components, the CRF150B has revolutionised the small-displacement class and become a familiar face on winner’s podiums around the world. The CRF150RB is the ideal tool for inspiring fun-filled exhilaration, confidence and a lifelong taste for winning!
Younger racers may be smaller in stature, but that doesn’t mean they can’t have a giant-sized heart for racing-and winning. So for these younger racers, Honda designed the CRF150R/RB as an integral part of the CRF® racing lineup. This is the full-on racing machine, with a high-output 149cc liquid-cooled four-valve four-stroke engine with exceptional torque and drivability throughout the powerband. The championship-caliber chassis includes race-tuned suspension components with plenty of travel front and rear, all set to take on the toughest tracks around. Over the years and all around the country, the CRF150R/RB has won tons of championships at the highest levels of amateur racing. And that makes it the proven choice for younger competitors who are ready to take their racing up to the next level.
- Liquid-cooled 149cc 4-stroke engine for unrivalled performance and ease of use. New cylinder head with optimised combustion chamber shape and new camshaft for stronger power, torque and drivability across a wide rev range.
- New short-skirt forged slipper piston with revised crown shape for enhanced performance.
- Vertically split crankcase with new breather hole for increased efficiency.
- New FCR carburettor with directly actuated accelerator pump for more accurate throttle response and a light twistgrip action.
- New graphics inspired by the CRF250R and CRF450R.
- Revised suspension settings for the 37mm inverted Showa front fork and Pro-Link rear suspension system, delivering ideal bump absorption.
- Advanced NiCaSil cylinder lining ensures cooler running and prolonged engine life.
- Durable close-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Rigid and lightweight high-tensile steel frame provides effortless cornering and accurate straight-line tracking.
- Powerful and progressive hydraulic disc brakes front and rear.
- New Dunlop Geomax MX71 tires.
|Engine Type||149cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore and Stroke||66mm x 43.7mm|
|Valve Train||Unicam, four-valve; 26mm intake, steel; 22.5mm exhaust, steel|
|Induction||Keihin 32mm flat-slide carburetor with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)|
|Ignition||CD with electronic advance|
|Final Drive||#420 chain; 15T/56T (CRF150RB) / #420 chain; 15T/50T (CRF150R)|
|Suspension Front||37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork; 10.8 inches travel|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-Link fully adjustable Showa single shock; 11.1 inches travel (CRF150RB) / 10.7 inches travel (CRF150R)|
|Brakes Front||Single 220mm disc|
|Brakes Rear||Single 190mm disc|
|Tires Front||70/100-19 (CRF150RB) / 70/100-17 (CRF150R)|
|Tires Rear||90/100-16 (CRF150RB) / 90/100-14 (CRF150R)|
|Wheelbase||50.6 inches (CRF150RB) / 49.6 inches (CRF150R)|
|Rake (Caster angle)||27°48’ (CRF150RB) / 27°02’ (CRF150R)|
|Trail||96mm (3.78 inches) (CRF150RB) / 78mm (3.07 inches) (CRF150R)|
|Seat Height||34.1 inches (CRF150RB) / 32.8 inches (CRF150R)|
|Ground Clearance||13.2 inches (CRF150RB) / 11.9 inches (CRF150R)|
|Fuel Capacity||1.14 gallons|
|Curb Weight||187 pounds (CRF150RB) / 185 pounds (CRF150R)|