2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B
Honda revealed the first details of its new 2013 Gold Wing F6B and Gold Wing F6B Deluxe models which are basically, trimmed down versions of the Gold Wing model.
The bike weighs 842 pounds and features a horizontally opposed, flat-six, fuel injected engine mated on a five speed transmission.
On the equipments list you’ll find a premium audio system combined with a multi information screen which hosts a digital clock, an air temperature indicator, odo/trip meters and also displays music information.
The Honda Gold Wing F6B was designed with practicality in mind and comes with a set of lockable, waterproof saddlebags and a pretty spacious glovebox.
The ride is kept in check by front 45mm Cartridge fork with anti-dive and a rear pro arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link single shock with computer-controlled spring preload adjustment with two memory presets.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda Gold Wing F6B.
2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B
Whether you have an hour, a weekend or a week to leave it all behind, here’s a new bold and blacked-out-styled machine to satisfy that urge to get away from it all—the brand-new Gold Wing® F6B. This machine is loaded with all the good looks and key features you want, and it’s all set for short hops or weekend trips. It starts with a powerful fuel-injected 1832cc six-cylinder engine that provides an unrivaled level of performance in the class. Honda’s unique, horizontally opposed six-cylinder layout also contributes to an exceptionally low center of gravity. That design, along with a large and stout twin-spar aluminum frame plus a sophisticated suspension system, gives the Gold Wing F6B remarkable nimbleness and maneuverability for superior handling. The blacked-out styling treatment with long and low lines gives the Gold Wing F6B an aggressive look, while large-capacity saddlebags, a comfortable gunfighter-style seat, premium audio system and more means there’s no need to rough it on the road. Available in standard or deluxe trim and offering a wide assortment of Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories, the 2013 Gold Wing F6B leaves plenty of room to add your own personal touch.
Features and benefits
- * Innovative appearance with blacked-out styling, plus incredible performance put the Gold Wing F6B in a class of one.
- * Blacked-out treatment applied to wheels, engine and frame.
- * Shorty windscreen and gunfighter-style seat add to a unique persona.
- * Powerful, fuel-injected 1832cc engine features a parallel two-valve cylinder head with direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation for strong and smooth power production plus rugged dependability.
- * Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates two 40mm throttle bodies and six high-pressure programmed fuel injectors.
- * Premium audio system features direct MP3/i-Pod connectivity.
- * Multi-information screen features odometer/A&B tripmeters, clock, air temperature, saddlebag open indicator, audio controls and music information.
- * Sleek lower cowl adds to the aggressive look.
- * Stylish tail section incorporates passenger grabrails.
- * Lockable, waterproof saddlebags offer large storage capacity.
- * Convenient glovebox.
- * Deluxe model includes passenger backrest, centerstand, self-canceling turn signals and heated grips.
- * Available in Black or Red on both standard and deluxe models.
- * Transferable three-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- * Heated Grips, Centerstand, Color-Matched Passenger Backrest with Pad, Rear Carrier, Backrest/ Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, Passenger Headset Junction, Accessory Socket, Tall Windscreen, LED Foglight Kit, Deluxe Helmet Headset (Full and Open), Saddlebag Cooler, Chrome Front Fender Rail, Chrome Front Fender Extension, Chrome Sidestand, Chrome Front Disc Cover, Chrome Bar Ends
Honda Signature Accessories
- * Saddlebag Liners, Saddlebag Lid Organizer, License Plate Frame, Saddlebag Mat Set
WARRANTY: Because we’re so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories, we’re pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. Three-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer, excluding audio accessories which are covered by a limited one-year warranty.