2013 Honda VRF800
Meet the Honda VFR800 - a modern samurai built for those who love speed and adrenaline. This unique machine is equipped with a long list of modern features that were especially developed to help you ride with confidence at mind blowing speeds.
At its heart is a Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 16-valve, DOHC 90° V4 power plant with PGM - Fi Electronic Fuel-Injection. This powerful unit puts out a maximum power of 107 hp at 10,500 rpm and 80 Nm of torque at 8750 rpm. All this power is sent to the rear wheel through a modern six speed transmission.
One of the numerous interesting features offered by the VFR800 is Honda’s Ignition Security System. A smart feature that allows the motorcycle to be started only by its original encoded keys, keeping you protected from thieves.
The Honda VFR800 is offered with a starting price of £10,599.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda VRF800.
2013 Honda VRF800
Engine:Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC 90° V4
Horsepower @ RPM:107 @ 10500
Torque @ RPM:59 @ 8750
Energy:PGM - Fi Electronic Fuel-Injection
Highly evolved from a sports bike heritage, the VFR800 is possibly the most refined balance of explosive sports tourer performance, superb comfort and agile manoeuvrability on European roads today. Its powered by a screaming fuel-injected engine whose 2-stage valve actuation system rewards every riding style with gratifying rushes of strong, accessible power. This considerable power is harnessed in a light-handling, receptive twin-spar aluminium frame while Combined-ABS provides extra confidence on any road. The low, contoured seat provides an easy reach to the ground and long-term touring comfort for rider and passenger. The VFR800 represents blistering power, presented in a well-rounded and accessible package which has been winning fans for over two decades. This is a motorcycle that will enrich your life and broaden your horizons.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension. Monoshock rear suspension utilises a triangular linkage system to progressively increase damping force through range of rear swingarm movement.
- Honda Multi-Action System. Cartridge-type front fork and rear damper design ensures a confident balance of compliant damping and precise handling.
- Combined Brake System. Actuates both front and rear brakes when the rear brake pedal (or lever) is engaged, for a smooth and confident balance of braking control.
- Combined Antilock Brake System.Optimises the balance of front and rear braking control while counteracting tyre slip when braking over variable road conditions.
- V4-VTEC Engine.Honda’s unique 2-stage valve control system maximises power output across the rev range.
- Programmed Fuel Injection. Map-type computerised system maintains strong power and responsive performance in all conditions.
- EURO-3. Complies with EURO-3 emissions regulations.
- Honda Ignition Security System. Only allows the bike to be started by its original encoded keys to effectively protect against theft.
- Honda Evolutional Catalysing System. Oxygen-sensing system maintains an optimal air fuel mixture for the most effective catalytic reduction of exhaust emissions.
|Carburation||PGM - Fi Electronic Fuel-Injection|
|Ignition||Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC 90° V4|
|Bore & Stroke||72 x 48mm|
|Max. Torque||80Nm at 8,750 rpm|
|Engine Displacement||782 cc|
|Max. Power Output||107 bhp at 10,500 rpm|
|Final Drive||’O’-Ring sealed chain|
|Length x Width x Height||2,120 x 735 x 1,195mm|
|Fuel Capacity||22 litres|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-link with gas-charged HMAS damper, 7-step preload and stepless rebound adjustment, 120mm axle travel|
|Wheels Rear||17 x MT5.50 ’U’-section 5-spoke cast aluminium|
|Suspension Front||43mm HMAS cartridge-type telescopic fork with stepless pre-load adjustment, 109mm axle travel|
|Wheels Front||17 x MT3.50 ’U’-section 6-spoke cast aluminium|
|Tyres Rear||180/55 ZR17|
|Brakes Front||296mm x 4.5mm dual floating hydraulic disc with Combined 3-piston callipers (*ABS) and sintered metal pads|
|Tyres Front||120/70 ZR17|
|Brakes Rear||256 x 6mm hydraulic disc with Combined 3-piston calliper (*ABS) and sintered metal pads|