2006 Kawasaki KFX80
2006 Kawasaki KFX80
Horsepower @ RPM:0@0
The KFX80 ATV is designed for riders ages 12 and older, and is powered by an 82cc two-stroke engine that features automatic oil injection, eliminating the need to premix fuel. It also features forced-air cooling to maintain optimum operating temperatures. It is matched to a continuously variable automatic transmission with lightweight chain drive, so no shifting is required. To assist beginning riders with their learning curve, it also features a removable power limiter and a throttle limiting screw that can be adjusted as rider skill increases.
Other features include electric start and a sealed battery, dependable CDI ignition, and snorkel air intake that permits the KFX80 to draw fresh air from near the steering head assembly. An added safety feature is the electric start interlock that requires the parking brake to be applied in order to start the engine. Plus, the KFX80 features a U.S. Forest Service-approved spark arrestor.
The chassis of the KFX80 ATV is made of sturdy steel tubing and rides on a single A-arm front suspension with dual shocks and a rear swingarm with a single shock. Stopping power is provided by durable front and rear drum brakes.
The KFX80 has a 1.6-gallon fuel tank for extended riding, and a keyed ignition system helps prevent unauthorized use.
Kawasaki KFX80 Specifications
- Engine: Air-cooled (forced) two-stroke, single cylinder with automatic oil injection
- Displacement: 82cc
- Bore x stroke: 50.0 x 42.0mm
- Compression ratio: 7.0:1
- Carburetor: Mikuni VM16SH
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting system: Electric
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission
- Final drive: Chain
- Overall length: 55.9 in.
- Overall width: 31.7 in.
- Overall height: 34.3 in.
- Seat height: 25.4 in.
- Ground clearance: 4.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 37.0 in.
- Front suspension: Independent single A-arms with dual shocks
- Rear suspension: Swingarm with single shock
- Front brakes / rear brake: Dual drums / Drum
- Front tires: AT19x7-8
- Rear tires: AT19x7-8
- Fuel capacity: 1.6 gal.
- Dry weight: 220 lbs.
- Color: Kawasaki Lime Green / Black
- 82cc air-cooled two-stroke engine provides exceptional, easy-to-use power
- Fully automatic transmission simplifies operation so no shifting is required
- Electric start with maintenance-free battery makes getting started quick and easy
- Keyed ignition prevents unauthorized use
- Snorkel air intake permits KFX®80 to draw fresh air from near the steering head assembly
- Removable power limiter and a throttle limiting screw that can be adjusted as rider skill increases