2007 Kawasaki KLX110
The KLXâ„¢110 is ideal for young riders learning the finer points of off-road motorcycle riding, or those young and old who want a dependable recreational motorcycle for exploring a favorite campground or ripping-up the nearest mini-moto track.
2007 Kawasaki KLX110
Power for the KLX110 comes from a user-friendly 111cc air-cooled, two-valve, four-stroke engine, and features a screw-type adjustable throttle limiter. This easily accessible feature allows parents to control the speed for younger riders.
The engine’s tractable power is delivered to the rear knobby via an easy-shifting, semi-automatic three-speed transmission, complete with centrifugal clutch. Newer riders gain confidence quickly by focusing on steering and balance instead of clutch coordination.
The frame for the KLX110 is constructed of high-tensile steel, and its race-bred styling and graphics will undoubtedly please young motocross fans. The compact fuel tank, seat, sporty shrouds and number plates were all plucked from Kawasaki’s smallest competition motocross machine, the popular KX™65.
2007 Kawasaki KLX110 Specifications
- Engine: Four-stroke, SOHC, two-valve single
- Displacement: 111cc
- Bore x stroke: 53.0 x 50.6mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Cooling: Air
- Carburetion: Keihin PB18
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final drive: Chain
- Frame: Backbone frame, high-tensile steel
- Rake / trail: 25.5 degrees / 2.1 in.
- Front suspension / wheel travel: 30mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.3 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Swingarm with single hydraulic shock / 4.2 in.
- Front tire: 2.50x14
- Rear tire: 3.00x12
- Front brake / rear brake: Mechanical Drum / Mechanical drum
- Overall length: 61.2 in.
- Overall width: 26.0 in.
- Overall height: 37.6
- Ground clearance: 7.5 in.
- Seat height: 25.6 in.
- Dry weight: 141.1 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 41.9 in.
- Fuel capacity: 1.0 gal.
- Color: Lime Green / Black
- MSRP: $1,699
- Low 25.6-inch seat height
- Four-stroke, single-cylinder engine is user-friendly for entry-level riders, but powerful enough to entice adult riders
- Lay-down engine design for low center of gravity
- Three-speed semi-automatic transmission with centrifugal clutch provides entry-level riders with shifting experience, but without the distraction of clutch actuation
- Engine starts only in neutral for added safety
- Screw-type throttle limiter allows parents to monitor and control their child’s speed
- Large engine stop switch is within easy reach on the handlebar
- 30mm telescopic conventional fork with 4.3 inches of travel
- Single hydraulic shock with 4.2 inches of travel
- 14-inch front and 12-inch rear knobby tires provide good traction off-road
- High-tensile steel backbone frame is strong yet lightweight
- Sporty-looking fuel tank, seat, shrouds and number plates are same as the KX™65 motocross bike
- Strategically placed heat shields provide extra protection from the exhaust pipe
- U.S. Forest Service-approved spark arrestor comes as standard equipment