2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i
Built with versatility in mind, the 2013 Kawasaki Brute force 4x4i is a rugged ATV that offers a great mix of power, comfort and practicality.
In its rugged missions the 2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 4x4i is helped by a modern dual-range four wheel drive system combined with an agile chassis that gives you full control over of the ATV.
The 2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i is built around a four stroke, fuel injected, 90 degree, 749 cc, V-twin engine that rewards you with a strong power output and a great throttle response. The engine is combined with a continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse and Kawasaki’s Engine Brake Control.
The 2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i is available at a starting price of $9,299 and comes with a 12 months warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i.
2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i
Engine:Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
Transmission:Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
Energy:DFI®; (2) 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
This Right Sized Flagship Delivers Maximum Power for Work and Play
The Brute Force® 750 4x4i ATV is a V-twin powered sport utility ATV with an ideal combination of strength, sensible size, manageable weight and impressive horsepower. Its dual-range four-wheel drive and highly maneuverable chassis provide amazing traction, handling and utility.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i’s four-stroke fuel injected 90-degree 749cc V-twin offers outstanding power, with great throttle response. The twin cylinders are fed via 36mm throttle bodies that are controlled by a 32-bit CPU. The system monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, air intake pressure, throttle position, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to deliver the optimum fuel mixture. Instantaneous fuel delivery and crisp engine response make this engine ideal for sport riders. Despite the big power from the engine, a light feel at the throttle lever helps minimize rider fatigue, thanks to a low spring rate on the throttle return and ball bearings in the throttle bodies.
A large radiator is placed high in the chassis for optimum protection against mud and debris, while still providing maximum cooling performance. A self-repairing circuit breaker and dedicated fuse for the fan help keep things cool when the going gets tough.
A double-wishbone front suspension layout features shock absorbers mounted at the optimum angle between the upper and lower wishbones to help minimize sag and allow a higher ground clearance to be maintained once a rider sits on the ATV. The front suspension feature adjustable shocks with 6.7 inches of travel and works in concert with the independent A-arm rear suspension that provides 7.5 inches of travel. A combination of needle bearings and ball joints in the lower rear A-arms gives the IRS unrivaled suspension action, boosts stability and enhances rider comfort.
The entire steering assembly is positioned so the bottom of the steering shaft doesn’t connect directly to the front differential housing. Movement of the differential due to throttle inputs in 4x4 mode can’t affect the steering assembly, this isolation provides smoother handling and more precise steering.
A fully automatic, dual-range continuously variable transmission (CVT) is mated to the powerful V-twin engine.
The CVT is well protected and features an air duct that is highly effective at helping prevent the intrusion of water and mud.
Two- or four-wheel drive operation is selectable by simply pressing a button on the handlebar. In four-wheel drive mode, the Brute Force 750 4x4i utilizes the limited-slip front differential to help maintain steering response and ease steering effort at the bars. The rider can manage the amount of power to both front wheels with Kawasaki’s Variable Front Differential Control by using a small control lever on the left handlebar. It’s a definite advantage when traversing deep mud, slippery uphill trails or large logs or rocks.
The front drive shafts of the Brute Force 750 4x4i feature Cardan joints. Similar to U-joints, Cardan joints help absorb torque fluctuations to the drive shaft, and the lightweight design helps to reduce vibration. The small and compact rear final gear case and sealed rear braking system are extremely rugged and efficient.
Stylish six-spoke cast aluminum wheels offer a premium image and enhance trail credibility. Mounted with aggressive tires, these premium wheels help give the Brute Force 750 4x4i its 9.4 inches of ground clearance and transfer the awesome V-twin’s power to the ground.
As an integrated part of the shaft drive, the rear braking system is sealed in the aluminum swingarm where it operates in an oil bath. This protects the brake from mud, dust and debris, and is virtually maintenance-free. Its compact size also provides more ground clearance than a conventional rear disc brake system. The sealed rear brake and dual front discs bring the Brute Force 750 4x4i to a quick halt. Enhancing the highly effective braking is the Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, which helps slow the ATV when going downhill.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i features a strong, tubular steel frame with reinforcements at key areas like the front A-arm mounts, rear stabilizer mounts, engine mounts, footrest mounts, etc., resulting in optimum rough terrain handling and impressive durability. The frame’s ability to absorb shocks when sport riding on rough terrain boosts rider comfort and makes it easier to maintain speed in a wider range of conditions.
The rider’s seat features urethane foam padding that is supportive and remains comfortable for long hours in the saddle. An upright and comfortable riding position enhances the rider’s ability to interact with the Brute Force 750 4x4i and allows them to effectively scan the horizon or check the easy to read automotive-style instrument panel. Its front bumper is designed to offer effective hand holds for manhandling this tough ATV whenever the need arises.
Durable and stylish bodywork is molded from strong and scratch-resistant Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO). The hood, fenders, bumper and headlight surrounds were all designed to offer a wide and rugged appearance. Other design touches include dual wide-set 35-watt headlights which help provide excellent lighting for nighttime rides, and an ultra-convenient covered hood storage compartment that is large enough to hold two 16 oz. bottles.
Strong cargo racks feature a reliable –and easy– set of tie-down hook points for securing a load. The cargo racks can carry a combined total of 264 pounds, making them more than ready to accommodate the rider’s supplies, tools and/or outdoor gear. Underneath this strong bodywork is a factory-installed conduit for quick and easy winch installation.
A large five-gallon fuel tank is located beneath the seat to help keep the center of gravity as low as possible. Helping to keep weight in check, aluminum footpegs are surrounded by strong full-sized composite floorboards.
The capable Brute Force 750 4x4i can also tow a hefty 1,250 pounds — all it needs is a standard hitch ball. Other features include the waterproof storage box in the left front fender and a storage pocket in the right front fender. Owners can expand the versatility of the Brute Force with a variety of Genuine Kawasaki Accessories available through authorized Kawasaki dealers.
- Fuel injected 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine offers great top-end power and low-rpm grunt
- Six-spoke cast aluminum wheels make a significant styling contribution while offering a premium image
- Stylish bodywork (hood, bumper, fenders and headlight surrounds) are key elements of the Brute Force 750’s wide and rugged design
- Strong cargo racks feature integrated tie-down hook loops for maximum convenience
- Instrumentation is easy to read at a glance and features a multi-purpose digital display with speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter, and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicator lamps for neutral, reverse, belt and oil pressure
- Strong double-cradle frame features reinforcement at critical points for maximum ride comfort and the ability to absorb shocks when sport riding on rough terrain
Powerful Fuel Injected 90-degree 749cc V-twin Engine
- High compression cylinder heads provide strong low rpm torque for maximum performance when launching from a stop
- Stainless steel exhaust pipes feature tuned lengths and pass-through holes inside the muffler to minimize restriction
- Rubber muffler mounts help minimize stresses on the exhaust system
- Aluminum cylinders are Electrofusion-plated for light weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion
- 33.5 Amp alternator offers enough output to help ensure sufficient current to operate the electrical system and accessories.
- Large radiator is placed high in the chassis for optimum protection against mud and debris
- Radiator fan and large-diameter cooling hoses and pipes help maximize cooling performance
- A self-repairing circuit breaker and dedicated fuse for the fan help keep things cool when the going gets tough
- Dual 36mm throttle bodies are controlled by a 32-bit CPU, which monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to help ensure the perfect air/fuel mixture
- Low spring rate for the throttle return springs and ball bearing-equipped throttle bodies minimize friction and enhance throttle action
- Engine can be started in any gear when a brake is applied
- Air for the CVT and engine enter from a reverse-facing snorkel located beneath the handlebars to help protect against water and mud
- Access to the air filter requires removing only one cover
CVT and Powertrain
- Fully automatic Kawasaki Automatic Powerdrive System (KAPS) continuously variable transmission (CVT) has high and low forward gears plus reverse
- CVT converter weight and drive spring tuning offers responsive acceleration characteristics and optimum control during low-speed operation
- CVT duct layout and placement is highly effective at preventing the intrusion of water and mud
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits rider to distribute torque equally to front wheels for maximum traction
- Selectable two or four-wheel drive operation is controlled by pressing a button located on the handlebar
- Cardan drive shaft joints absorb torque fluctuations and reduce vibration
- Plastic front and rear axle boots provide protection from debris
- Strong double-cradle frame features reinforcement at critical points (front A-arm mounts, rear stabilizer mounts, engine mounts, footrest mounts, etc), resulting in impressive rough terrain handling. The frame’s ability to absorb shocks when sport riding on rough terrain makes it easier to maintain a higher average speed in most conditions
- Offers 9.4 inches of ground clearance
- Steering assembly locates the bottom of the steering shaft so that it is not directly connected to the front differential, so movement of the differential housing due to changes in throttle application in 4x4 mode won’t affect the steering assembly
- Fitted with pre-routed tubing and mounting brackets for quick and easy winch mounting and wiring
Six-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Six-spoke cast aluminum wheels make a significant styling contribution while offering a premium image
- Mounted with aggressive AT 25 x 8-12 (front) and AT 25 x 10-12 (rear) tires, the premium wheels help give the Brute Force ATV its 9.4 inches of ground clearance
Independent Double Wishbone Front Suspension
- Double wishbone independent front suspension design includes preload adjustable shocks, and features 6.7 inches of suspension travel for a comfortable ride
- Front upper and lower wishbone pivot joints use rubber bushings to minimize maintenance requirements
- Smart suspension geometry provides light steering
- Suspension arm/shock absorber layout (shock absorbers are mounted at a splayed angle between the upper and lower wishbones) helps minimize sag and maintain ground clearance once a rider sits on the ATV
Independent Rear Suspension
- Double A-arms and a preload adjustable shock at each wheel provide superior ride comfort and ground following ability
- Independent rear suspension provides 7.5 inches of travel
- Shock settings help minimize sag and enable ground clearance to be maintained once a rider sits on the ATV
- Lower A-arms feature a combination of needle bearings and ball joints for smooth suspension action, stability and excellent rider comfort
- Rear stabilizer rods use thick-walled tubing for optimum lateral stability
- Rear torsion bar helps minimize body roll
- Dual front disc brakes with two-piston calipers and Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc rear brake system provide maximum stopping power
- Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the ATV under certain conditions
Wide and Rugged Styling
- High-gloss, scratch-resistant Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) bodywork offers a strong, scratch resistant surface to help it stay fresh looking for the long haul
- Bodywork (hood, bumper and headlight surrounds) are key elements of the Brute Force 750’s wide and rugged design
- Covered hood storage bin offers additional convenience and is large enough to hold two 16 oz. bottles
- Front and rear fenders complement the tough-looking design
- Waterproof storage box in the left front fender complements the easy-access storage pocket on the right side
- Dual wide-set 35-watt headlights help provide excellent lighting for nighttime rides
- Cargo racks feature strong 25.4mm tubing for maximum durability. Total combined rack capacity is 264 Lbs
- Tie-down hook points on the cargo rack tubes make it easier –and far more reliable– to secure a load
- Protective shielding under the front hood helps prevent mud from reaching the air intake, and also helps protect electrical equipment from the elements
- Large wheel-well flaps help minimize water/mud intrusion into the engine compartment
- Instrumentation is easy to read at a glance and features a multi-purpose digital display with speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and indicator lamps for neutral, reverse, 2WD/4WD, belt and oil warnings
- Sport style grips help reduce felt vibration and enhance rider control, as well as offering molded-in safety wire grooves
- Comfortable, upright seating position combines with the independent rear suspension for a plush ride
- Seat material has superb elasticity, offering excellent comfort and long lasting support. The material is also resistant to cold, allowing it to maintain its suppleness when temperatures drop, reducing the chance of tearing/ripping when exposed to extremely cold environments
- 12-volt electric outlet offers convenient power for accessories
- Aluminum footpegs help minimize weight
- Trailer hitch bracket with 1,250-pound towing capacity is standard equipment
|Engine||Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin|
|Valve system||SOHC, four valves per cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||85 x 66mm|
|Fuel Injection||DFI®; (2) 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies|
|Ignition||TCBI with digital advance|
|Transmission||Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control|
|Final drive||Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft|
|Frame Type||Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel|
|Front suspension / wheel travel||Double Wishbone/ 6.7 in.|
|Rear suspension / wheel travel||Fully independent, dual A-arm / 7.5 in.|
|Front Tire Size||AT25x8-12|
|Rear Tire Size||AT25x10-12|
|Front brakes||Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers|
|Rear brakes||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Overall length||86.4 in.|
|Overall width||46.5 in.|
|Overall height||48.0 in.|
|Ground clearance||9.4 in.|
|Seat height||35.8 in.|
|Lighting||35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight|
|Total rack capacity||242 lbs., 88 lbs. front / 176 lbs. rear|
|Towing capacity||1,250 lbs.|
|Curb weight||654.9 lbs.|
|Turning Radius||10 ft. 2.4 in.|
|Fuel capacity||5.0 gal.|
|Instruments||Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for neutral, reverse, belt, and oil pressure.|
|Color Choices||Scout Green and Red|
|Good Times™ Protection Plan||12, 24, 36 or 48 months|