2013 Kawasaki KVF360 4x4
Compact, reliable and practical the Kawasaki KVF360 4x4 is the perfect partner for working around the farm.
At its heart lies a 362 cm³, air-cooled, 4-stroke, engine with a displacement of 362 cm. The engine is rated at 15,7 kW (21.4 PS) at 7,000 rpm and 26.1 Nm of torque at 4,500 rpm. It’s is power is kept in leash by a modern CVT transmission with reverse.
Like any respectable ATV, the Kawasaki KVF360 gives you the possibility to electrically switch between 2WD and 4WD modes through a handlebar mounted rocker switch.
As far as suspensions are concerned, the Kawasaki KVF360 4x4 is equipped with alround independent suspensions which keep the ride quality at a pretty comfortable level. You also get a set of cast aluminum light weight spoked wheels wrapped in 25 x 8-12 front and 25 x 10-12 rear tyres.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Kawasaki KVF360 4x4.
2013 Kawasaki KVF360 4x4
Engine:362 cm³, air-cooled, 4-stroke single
Transmission:CVT with reverse
Horsepower @ RPM:21 @ 7000
Torque @ RPM:26 @ 4500
Energy:Carburetor: Keihin CVK34
Displacement:362 cubic inches
An extra pair of hands around the farm - is it possible? With the KVF360 we definitely think so. A versatile, hard working and adaptable machine with a specification that belies its price, the 4WD KVF360 with its CVT transmission and generous towing capacity will be your loyal working partner for years to come.
- Swingarm rear suspension provides 180 mm of rear wheel travel.
- Sealed multi plate rear brake is efficient and reliable, the enclosed, multi-plate sealed rear brake operates in an isolated oil bath so braking is unaffected by water, mud and other debris.
- Rear trailer hitch bracket is standard with a 500 kg towing capacity.
- Multi-function meter includes speedometer, odometer, trip meter, hour use meter, neutral and reverse indicator lamps.
- Allows the rider to adjust the amount of slip to suite specific needs.
- Electrically selectable 2WD and 4WD via handlebar mounted rocker switch.
- Easy to use hand lever for high and low transmission ratios plus reverse.
|Engine type||362 cm³, air-cooled, 4-stroke single|
|Bore x stroke||80 x 72 mm|
|Valve/Induction system||SOHC, 2-valve cylinder-head|
|Fuel system||Carburetor: Keihin CVK34|
|Starting Electric||starter with auxiliary recoil|
|Transmission||CVT with reverse|
|Final Drive||Gear Shaft (Selectable 4WD/2WD)|
|Frame type||Double cradle, tubular steel|
|Rake/Trail||3° / 17 mm|
|Wheel travel, front||170 mm|
|Wheel travel, rear||180 mm|
|Tyre, front AT||25 x 8-12 (tubeless)|
|Tyre, rear AT||25 x 10-12 (tubeless)|
|Suspension, front||MacPherson strut|
|Suspension, rear||Swingarm with single shock absorber|
|Brakes, front||166 mm discs with single piston calipers|
|Brakes, rear||Sealed multiplate system|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2,065 x 1,205 x 1,175 mm|
|Ground Clearance||250 / 195 mm (centre of chassis / rear final drive)|
|Fuel capacity||13.5 litres|
|Dry weight||274.5 kg|
|Curb Mass||291 kg|
|Maximum power||15,7 kW (21.4 PS)/7,000 rpm|
|Maximum torque||26.1 N·m /4,500 rpm|