2013 Kawasaki KVF750 4x4 EPS
Built with sportivity in mind, the Kawasaki KVF750 4x4 EPS is ready to conquer any terrain with poise. In its off road missions the ATV is helped by a bulletproof 749 cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 90° V-twin engine that cranks out a maximum power of 36.6 kW (50 PS ) at 6,750 rpm and 59.0 Nm (6.0 kgf.m ) of torque at 5,250 rpm.
All this power is sent to the wheels by means of a dual range CVT transmission with reverse. You also have to possibility to electronically switch between 2WD and 4WD modes using a handlebar mounted switch.
To help you maneuver the ATV easier, Kawasaki equipped it with a speed a variable Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
The ATV rides on cast aluminum light weight spoked wheels shod in 25 x 8-12 front and rear 25 x 10-12 tyres.
Hit the jump for more information on the Kawasaki KVF750 4x4 EPS.
2013 Kawasaki KVF750 4x4 EPS
Engine:Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 90° V-twin
Transmission:Dual range CVT with reverse
Horsepower @ RPM:50 @ 6750
Torque @ RPM:60 @ 5250
Energy:Fuel injection: ø36 mm x 2
Displacement:749 cubic inches
Designed for high performance off-road, the KVF750 boasts industry leading features including speed variable Electronic Power Steering (EPS) plus a further increase in the torque and all-day working performance of its 750 cm3 V-twin engine. Add greater chassis control, plus a host of new features, and the more you experience the KVF750, the better it gets.
- Electronic Power Steering is not only speed variable, it also acts as a damping system reducing bump steer.
- Variable limited front diff lever and various other controls which include electric starter switch, reverse manual override, lights, horn and emergency ’engine kill’ switch.
- New handlebar grips aid rider control while offering reduced vibration.
- Use the convenient handlebar mounted selector to switch between 2WD and 4WD modes.
- Powerful round headlamps cast a broad beam when working in low-light conditions.
- Instruments - Improved multi-purpose meter assembly includes speedometer, odometer, trip, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, clock and hour meter plus neutral reverse gear, 2WD/4WD, belt life and oil warning indicators.
- Luggage rack - The addition of tie down loops and larger diameter tubing make the new racks even more practical.
- Wheels -Cast aluminium light weight spoked wheels add style to the KVF750’s uprated design.
- Suspension - The alround independent suspension adds ease to heaving towing, demanding descents or traversing inclines.
|Engine type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 90° V-twin|
|Fuel system||Fuel injection: ø36 mm x 2|
|Ignition||Battery & Coil (Transistorised ignition)|
|Bore x stroke||85 x 66 mm|
|Valve/Induction system||SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder|
|Transmission||Dual range CVT with reverse|
|Final Drive||2WD / 4WD, shaft|
|Frame type||Double cradle, high-tensile tubular steel|
|Rake/Trail||2° / 12 mm|
|Wheel travel, front||169 mm|
|Wheel travel, rear||190 mm|
|Tyre, front AT||25 x 8-12|
|Tyre, rear AT||25 x 10-12|
|Suspension, front||Double wishbone with 5-way adjustable spring preload|
|Suspension, rear||Double wishbone with 5-way adjustable spring preload|
|Brakes, front||Dual 200 mm discs with 2-piston calipers Parking brake: Enclosed wet multi-plate|
|Brakes, rear||Enclosed wet multi-plate|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2,195 mm x 1,180 mm x 1,220 mm|
|Ground Clearance||240 mm|
|Fuel capacity||19 litres|
|Curb Mass||311 kg / 316 kg (EPS)|
|Maximum power||36.6 kW 50 PS / 6,750 rpm|
|Maximum torque||59.0 N.m 6.0 kgf.m / 5,250 rpm|