2014 Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 XC Camo
The Kawasaki Mule 610 4X4 Camo comes with a comprehensive list of features which help it deliver first class performances when it comes to outdoor activities.
At the heart of the Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 XC Camo sits a lightweight 401cc, four-stroke, single cylinder engine mated to a CVT (continuously variable transmission) which features easily selectable 2- or 4-wheel drive modes.
The side x side rides on blacked-out 12-inch rims wrapped in 26-inch Maxxis Bighorn radial tires. The wheels are kept in check by a long travel suspension system which comprises of a Macpherson strut independent front suspension and a unit swingarm rear suspension. You also get rack and pinion steering, a dual mode differential and a tilting cargo bed.
The Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 XC Camo is offered with a base price of $8,499.
Hit the jump for more information on the Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 XC Camo.
2014 Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 XC Camo
Engine:Four-stroke, fan-cooled single, OHV
Top Speed:25 mph
Hard Working Meets Hard to Spot
The Mule 610 4x4 XC Realtree® APG® HD® is the compact off-road vehicle of choice for outdoor enthusiasts looking for unrivaled strength and utility. This durable Mule is engineered to outlast the competition, thanks to a rugged heavy-duty frame and suspension, plus a torquey and dependable four-stroke Kawasaki industrial engine. Its camouflage pattern is designed to complement numerous environments year round, and produced using Realtree’s proprietary high-definition imaging process. It’s a total package that’s sure to make this tough Mule the envy of outdoor enthusiasts everywhere.
Blacked-out 12-inch rims surrounded by 26-inch Maxxis Bighorn radial tires make this Mule’s impressive off-road credentials hard to miss. They also allow its durable 4-wheel drive powertrain to shine in any situation from hunt to harvest.
While riders across the country recognize that the standard Mule 610 4x4 can go just about anywhere, the Mule 610 4x4 XC takes that terrain versatility even further. Not only do those aggressive 26-inch Maxxis tires provide loads more traction, their extra width increases the Mule’s track by 1.3 inches. The increased height allows this Mule a full 8.1 inches of ground clearance. The large tires combine with the front and rear suspension to help the Mule climb over obstacles, while strong skid plates help protect vital systems.
The cab helps riders feel right at home, sporting a long-lasting yet comfortable seat covered in a pliable material and a small-diameter sport steering wheel lifted straight from the sporty Kawasaki Teryx® side x side.
In spite of its wide-ranging capabilities and rugged design, you can be sure of the XC’s reliable and economical drivetrain. A durable, 401cc fan-cooled overhead-valve engine mated to a continuously variable transmission (CVT) feeds power to all four wheels as needed, and simple automotive controls mean it couldn’t be much easier to operate. Engine starts are easy whether the engine is hot or cold thanks to an enrichening system that partially opens the throttle, and the Mule can be started in forward (Hi or Lo) or reverse gear, provided the brake pedal is applied. Riders can select 2WD or 4WD and be on their way.
MacPherson strut front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering combine great bump absorption capabilities with light handling. Mule’s mid-engine layout, unit swing axle rear suspension, and dual coil-over shocks help provide plenty of traction in back. A powerful braking system brings it all to a reliable halt.
As adventure-oriented as it looks, the Mule 610 4x4 XC side x side is all about getting the job done. A special black-texture paint applied to its 400-pound capacity all-steel tilting cargo bed allows even greater aesthetics and durability, while a 1,100-pound towing capacity means you can haul whatever gear you need to hunt or to mend a fence. Dual cup holders help keep hunters hydrated, a roomy glove box can carry more than just gloves, and the front hood pops open to reveal more than 12 gallons worth of storage.
The full line of Kawasaki accessories includes an enclosed cab, windshield, snow plow, winch and soft or hard tops, all available through Kawasaki dealers.
2014 Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 XC Camo Key Features:
• Extra-large 26" Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 radial tires mounted on 12" wheels offer substantial off-road capability
• Despite its 1.3-inch wider track than standard model, the Mule 610 4x4 XC still fits in a full-size pickup
• Large tires offer extra ground clearance – 8.1 inches – for excellent rough-terrain capabilities
• Standard skid plates for the front differential, engine and rear diff add protection and greatly reduce the chances of getting hung up on obstacles
• All-weather seat cover provides a secure perch for the driver and passenger
• Sporty graphics give the Mule 610 4x4 XC a bold look to match its mission
• A sport steering wheel from the Teryx side x side enhances control and appearance
• Optimum brake pedal ratio, strong master-cylinder mount and high-performance brake shoes provide substantial braking performance
• Stain- and scratch-resistant special black-texture paint in the cargo bed enhances the Mule 610 4x4 XC’s looks and durability
• Tailgate has a simple release for easy opening and closing
2014 Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 XC Camo Features and Benefits:
Fan-cooled, single-cylinder engine
• Simple and lightweight 401cc four-stroke single is compact, lightweight and extremely durable
• Overhead valve design provides maximum efficiency, while the Mule 610 4x4 XC’s carburetor helps provide excellent fuel economy
• Fan cooling helps the engine maintain an ideal operating temperature
• Cab frame air intake draws clean, uncontaminated air for the engine from the top of the cab
• High-mount exhaust design keeps the system dry and out of harm’s way
• An oil-temperature warning lamp linked to a crankcase sensor help prevent overheating
• The choke opens the throttle during starting so the accelerator pedal does not need to be depressed
• Stepping on the brake pedal allows the engine to be started in gear
Gear-driven engine balancer
• A rotating balance weight moves opposite the piston, dramatically reducing vibration and minimizing noise and wear for increased comfort and reduced fatigue
Environmentally friendly emissions
• Carburetor settings reduce exhaust emissions, a good thing for the environment
• Positive crankcase ventilation system recycles blow-by gases to the intake tract where they’re burned in the engine
• A USFS-approved spark arrestor in the muffler greatly reduces fire hazard
• California models have a check valve on the fuel tank/charcoal canister connector hose to prevent gasoline from entering the canister when operating on inclines or over rough terrain
Kawasaki automatic power-drive system (KAPS)
• A simple and lightweight CVT (continuously variable transmission) is fully automatic and keeps engine speed in the most efficient range for any selected vehicle speed, load or terrain
• Fully automatic transmission features easily selectable 2- or 4-wheel drive
• An open-sided drive pulley runs cooler for maximum belt life
• Belt deflection can be easily adjusted by changing the shim thickness of the adjuster bolt located on the outside of the driven converter
• A die-cast aluminum belt converter has high silicon content for light weight, excellent toughness and maximum durability
• The belt converter case is sealed to keep out contaminants
• A long-wearing ATV-style double cog CVT belt provides long wear and minimal maintenance
• The belt converter’s air cleaner cover uses a clip-type clamp for easy maintenance and a tight seal
• A maintenance-free sealed bearing unit is used between the front and rear driveshafts
Dual mode differential
• Locked mode provides maximum traction in difficult conditions
• Unlocked mode decreases turning radius and minimizes ground disturbance – great for use on grass
Rack and pinion steering
• Ackerman rack-and-pinion steering provides precise, accurate handling and a small turning radius that facilitates working in tight quarters
• Rack-and-pinion system is durable, simple, easy to maintain and helps reduce tire wear
Macpherson strut independent front suspension
• MacPherson Strut front suspension serves-up a comfortable ride, excellent load-carrying capability and excellent terrain ability
• Simple, rugged single A-arm design provides a tight turning radius for extra maneuverability
Unit swingarm rear suspension
• Unique design places engine and rear wheels on a sub-frame with a mid-point pivot that isolates vibration for a smooth ride
• Mule 610 4x4 XC’s rear end can handle heavy loads, yet provides a comfortable ride even with an empty cargo bed
• The front grille includes space for mounting a 3,000-pound capacity winch
• Compact, lightweight and easy to transport to the job, the Mule fits in the bed of a full-sized pickup
• Durable plastic body panels resist dents, and the Mule 610 4x4 XC’s Super Black finish is molded in for long-lasting good looks
• Fully meets SAE Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5, and FMVSS 216
• Speed electronically limited to 25 mph
• The front hood opens up to reveal 12.6 gallons of sealed storage space
• A passenger side glove box is perfect for small item storage
• Cup holders located at each side of the front hood by the dash keep hydration close at hand
Tilting cargo bed
• A steel cargo bed covered in non-slip paint can carry up to 400 pounds, and tilts for maintenance and cleaning.
• A Teryx-style tailgate with simple release mechanisms makes loading and unloading easy.
• A crankcase oil-level dipstick and dual-element air cleaner make maintaining the Mule 610 4x4 XC quick and convenient
• An automotive-style dash features easy-reach controls
• A standard-equipment hour meter makes maintenance intervals easy to track
• Fuel gauge and oil temperature warning light keep track of essential fluids
• Gear selector for High, Low, Neutral and Reverse couldn’t be simpler
• A differential locking lever and convenient parking brake are simple to find and operate
• Powerful and stylish 35w headlights let the work day continue after dark
Genuine kawasaki accessory items
• Under seat storage compartment
• Plastic Hard Top
• Snow Plow
|Engine||Four-stroke, fan-cooled single, OHV|
|Bore x Stroke||82 x 76mm|
|Air filter||Snorkel-type with two-stage dry replaceable element|
|Oil filter||Automotive-type spin-on canister|
|Ignition||Magneto and transistor|
|Electrical||12V DC, 14 amp-hour battery, alternator|
|Transmission||Continuously variable transmission with high and low range, plus reverse|
|Final drive||Shaft-driven selectable four-wheel drive, dual-mode rear differential|
|Exhaust||Muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor|
|Front Tire Size||AT26 x 9R -12 Maxxis tubeless|
|Rear Tire Size||AT26 x 9R -12 Maxxis tubeless|
|Front suspension / wheel travel||MacPherson strut / 3.1 in.|
|Rear suspension / wheel travel||Unit swing axle, adjustable shocks / 3.1 in.|
|Steering||Rack and pinion|
|Brakes||Four-wheel hydraulic drums, triple sealed|
|Fuel capacity||4.1 gal.|
|Curb weight||1,069 lbs.|
|Overall length||108.5 in.|
|Overall width||52.0 in.|
|Overall height||73.8 in.|
|Ground clearance||8.1 in.|
|Roll over protective structure (ROPS)||This structure meets ROPS requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, and 7.5. This structure also meets FMVSS 216 Roof Crush resistance requirement|
|Cargo bed dimensions (LxWxH)||41.1 x 35.4 x 9.6 in. / 8.08 cu. ft.|
|Load capacity||926 lbs.|
|Cargo Bed Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Towing capacity||1,100 lbs.|
|Turning radius||11.8 ft. (differential unlocked)|
|Top speed||25 mph, governed|
|Lighting (2)||35w headlights, and tail/brake light|
|Instruments||Oil temperature meter, hour meter|
|Color Choices||Realtree® APG® HD®|
|Warranty||Kawasaki Strong 3 Year Limited Warranty|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus||12 or 24 months|