2015 Kawasaki KLX 110
The Kawasaki KLX 110 is a compact dirt bike designed for children and beginners. Its light weight, lively engine and comfy riding position help you maneuver it without too much fuss, while its grippy tires (2.50x14 front and 3.00x12 rear) can get you out of trouble in any situation.
In terms of power, the Kawasaki KLX 110 is fitted with an 125 cc, four-stroke, SOHC, two-valve single engine which is mated on a sleek shifting four speed transmission with automatic centrifugal clutch.
For enhanced versatility the seat height can be adjusted and for easy starting you get a push-button electric start, but there is also a traditional kick start lever for backup.
Like any respectable dirt bike, the Kawasaki KLX110 needed a set of capable suspensions. Therefore it comes with a single shock with 4.3 inches and a beefy, 30mm telescopic fork offering 4.3 inches of wheel travel.
Hit the jump for more information on the Kawasaki KLX 110.
2015 Kawasaki KLX 110
Engine:Four-stroke, SOHC, two-valve single
Top Speed:50 mph (Est.)
Reliable Performance for Families and Fun for Children
Good rides come in small packages, and the 2015 Kawasaki KLX110 dirt bike is no exception. Riders will be thrilled with the KLX110’s easy handling and performance, while their parents will be impressed by the reliability that Kawasaki Strong engineering inputs on every off-road machine. Beginner riders over eight years old can quickly adjust to the low 26.8 inch seat height, while more experienced enthusiasts will quickly note the versatility and capability of the classically charming KLX110.
Riders can be confident in the KLX110’s performance due to its simple and proven technology. Its push-button electric start epitomizes modern convenience, and with a traditional kick-start lever for backup, letting the good times roll has never been easier! Its clean throttle response and slick-shifting, four-speed semi-automatic gearbox complement the KLX’s performance character to provide thrills for anyone who refuses to grow up. And its 112cc four-stroke delivers smooth, user-friendly torque for exploring the off-road environment. Moreover, Kawasaki’s automatic centrifugal clutch system allows for easy gear changes.
Chassis and wheel control is a key factor with any entry-level bike, and the KLX110 obliges with quality suspension front and rear. A single shock with 4.3 inches of travel and plenty of bottoming resistance handles things out back, while a beefy, 30mm telescopic fork offering 4.3 inches of wheel travel tames the bumps up front. Tapered roller bearings at the bottom of the steering stem add durability.
2015 Kawasaki KLX 110 Key Features:
• Push-button electric starting
• Automatic (centrifugal) clutch
• Four-speed semi-automatic transmission
• Super-dependable, torquey 112cc engine
• Low 26.8-inch seat height
2015 Kawasaki KLX 110 Features and Benefits:
Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke 112cc Engine:
• Push-button electric starting makes it easy to get rolling, while a kickstarter provides back-up for reliable starting
• Starter button and kill switch are located on the left handlebar for easy access
• KACR (Kawasaki Automatic Compression Release) provides easy starting
• KLX110’s lay-down engine design is perfect for effective engine cooling and helps provide a low center of gravity
• An ignition timing inspection hole allows easy maintenance
• Large choke knob on the 18mm carburetor is easy to operate while wearing gloves
• Four speeds exploit engine power
• A rugged and reliable centrifugal clutch teaches entry-level riders to shift without the distraction of having to operate a clutch lever
• A shift drum cam groove and positioning spring, along with a smooth cam surface, result in superb shift feel and positive gear engagement
Security Features and Parental Controls:
• For added security, the KLX110 will only start in neutral
• The engine off switch is within easy reach on the left handlebar
• A screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit kids’ speed while they learn
• 30mm telescopic fork with 4.3 inches of travel offers excellent wheel and chassis control
• Tapered roller bearings at the lower steering stem add durability
• Handlebar design fits a wide variety of riders, as does the MX-style seat
• A single rear shock controls the rear wheel through a swingarm with a lower pivot. Optimal spring and damping rates control the rear wheel through 4.3 inches of travel with excellent resistance to bottoming
• 14-inch front and 12-inch rear knobby tires on strong, steel rims provide great off-road traction and durability, and keep seat height low
• Drum-style rear brake offers smooth braking and plenty of feel
Big KX Style, Built to Last:
• The high-tensile KLX110 steel backbone frame is strong, lightweight and built to take years of abuse
• Four strategically placed heat shields provide protection from the exhaust pipe
• A low, 26.8-inch seat height accommodates a broad range of riders
• Cool KX450F-style fuel tank, seat, shrouds, side panels and fenders look fast even sitting still
• KX-style half-waffle grips provide excellent control and comfort
• A convenient side stand makes life easier
• A U.S. Forest Service-approved spark arrester comes as standard equipment
• The KLX110 meets California “Green Sticker” requirements, for year-round riding fun
|Engine||Four-stroke, SOHC, two-valve single|
|Bore x stroke||53.0 x 50.6mm|
|Fuel system||Mikuni PB18|
|Transmission||Four-speed with automatic clutch|
|Frame type||Backbone frame, high-tensile steel|
|Rake / trail||24.8 degrees / 2.0"|
|Fuel capacity||1.0 gallon|
|Front suspension / wheel travel||30mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.3"|
|Rear suspension / wheel travel||Swingarm with single hydraulic shock / 4.3"|
|Tire size, front||2.50x14|
|Tire size, rear||3.00x12|
|Brakes, front||Mechanical Drum|
|Brakes, rear||Mechanical Drum|
|Curb weight||168 lb|
|Color choices||Lime Green|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus||12, 24 or 36 months|