2014 Kymco MXU 500i LE
Meet the 2014 Kymco MXU 500i LE – a tough and affordable ATV designed for those who want a versatile vehicle for off road adventures. It is covered in a Limited Edition Metallic Silver Paint and comes with a price tag of $8,299.
Power comes from a 499 cc, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, EFI engine which delivers a maximum output of 36hp. The engine sends it power to the wheels through a CVT automatic transmission.
To be able to “fly” over the toughest tracks with poise, the Kymco MXU 500i LE is packed with long travel Independent Dual A-Arm front and rear suspensions.
The stopping power is handled by dual front and rear disc brakes.
Other features worthy of being mentioned include front and rear racks, black aluminum alloy wheels, 26” Kenda Bounty hunter tyres and a backlight digital dash.
Hit the jump for more information on the Kymco MXU 500i LE.
2014 Kymco MXU 500i LE
Engine:4-stroke DOHC 4-Valve
Horsepower @ RPM:36
Energy:Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
The MXU 500i LE is based on the newly designed MXU 500i, but comes with limited edition amenities that turn the standard ATV into a slick trail and utility ready 4x4. The MXU 500i LE is available in Limited Edition Metallic Silver Paint. The perfect trail- and work-ready ATV.
2014 Kymco MXU 500i LE Key Features:
• 499cc DOHC 4-Valve Liquid-Cooled with EFI
• CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P with Differentail Lock
• Shaft Drive with Shift on Demand 2WD/4WD
• Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip, fuel, odometer)
• Heavy-Duty Front and Rear Equipment Racks
• Standard 2” Receiver Hitch
• Dual A-Arm Front with Fully Independent Rear Suspension
• Dual Disc Front/Single Disc Rear Brakes
• 3,000-lb Winch
• Black Aluminum Alloy Wheels
• 26” KENDA Bounty Hunter Tires
• C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
• One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
• KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
|Engine Type||4-stroke DOHC 4-Valve EFI|
|Bore x Stroke||92x75|
|Gearbox/Drive System||CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P, Shaft Drive with Differential Lock and on demand 2WD/4WD|
|Front Suspension||Independent Dual A-arm|
|Rear Suspension||Independent Dual A-arm/Sway bar|
|Front Wheel/Tire||Kenda Bounty Hunter 26x9-14|
|Rear Wheel/Tire||Kenda Bounty Hunter 26x11-14|
|Ground Clearance||10.8” average|
|Fuel Capacity||4.4 gals.|
|Standard Features||Black aluminum alloy wheels, 3,000lb. winch, 1050lb towing capacity with 2” receiver hitch, front and rear cargo racks, right (locking) and left front topside and under right rear fender storage, multi-function digital instrument display and 12V accessory outlet|