2007 Peugeot Satelis
Comfort and performance.
Sometimes a look says more than words.
Sometimes words just don’t measure up.
Clean, sleek, feline curves.
Satelis: a lifestyle statement.
2007 Peugeot Satelis
Engine:Supercharged Single cylinder 4 stroke with intercooler
Horsepower @ RPM:20 HP
All of the talent and innovation of Peugeot packed into a single scooter - the new Satelis is a decisive stage in the history of scooter technology.
Satelis - pleasure in its purest state.
Strong, sharp lines and "nostrils" under the windshield are the incarnation of the feline spirit of Peugeot.
- Halogen lighting for a 30% more powerful beam.
- In headlamp position, the low beam and high beam light up simultaneosly for exceptional visual comfort.
- On-board computer with LCD display (including tachometer, outside temperature, clock, battery charge, digital gauges, and alarm.)
A new 4-valve engine combined with the best SCx on the market gives the Satelis a truly exceptional level of performance. Satelis marks a turning point in scooter technology. Satelis takes power to a new level with 15 hp output - the maximum permitted for its category - and a guarantee of unbeatable driving comfort.
Make yourself comfortable and learn all about what makes Satelis so totally different.
High-capacity fuel tank:
- With 13.5 L capacity
- Low centre of gravity thanks to mass redistribution - ensuring optimal stability and handling.
- A larger tank means greater autonomy, with a fuel range of up to 380 km from a 125cc engine.
- The only 125cc engine to feature Compressor Evolution 2 technology.
- Technology that has already proven its worth on the Jet Force.
- Electronic fuel injection gives greater driving pleasure while helping reduce fuel consumption and pollutant emissions.
Becoming accustomed to driving the Satelis is quick and easy, thanks to precision responses, excellent handling even at high speeds, and unbeatable comfort and stability.
- 260 mm front disk and 240 mm rear disk on the Executive version.
- Complete with all of the exceptional braking performance already available with Elystar ABS/PBS.
Twin seat chassis. High-resistance, tubular steel frame for maximum rigidity and unbeatable road handling.
Telescopic hydraulic forks:
- Exceptional rigidity for a scooter:125cc.
- Extra precision and stability.
Rearview mirrors: panoramic wide-angle aspheric rearview mirrors
- The largest mirrors on the market (170 mm diagonal).
- Quite simply the best rearview experience out there!
Ingenious features. The new Satelis features some truly ingenious storage solutions. Exclusive hatchback storage compartment with exceptional capacity and total accessibility. A touch of luxury: the hatchback compartment can be locked and unlocked via remote control. The compartment opens automatically thanks to a dual hydraulic jack mechanism.
- 130 cm ultra-flexible chain developed by ABUS complete with NF and SRA certification (with the City and Executive versions).
- Antitheft system features an ADT immobilizer mechanism which makes the Satelis very difficult to steal.
- And that’s good news in terms of insurance.
Clever storage solutions:
- Trap door ingeniously located on seat with seat protection cover.
- Storage compartment built into the handlebar.
- Spacious lockable side glove compartment with enough room for a one litre bottle of water.
- 12 V power jack for recharging your mobile phone.
- Even the antitheft chain is anchored in a special part of the storage compartment.
- A clever opening mechanism and easy-to-access storage compartment with multiple stowage configurations (2 safety helmets + antitheft OR 2 tennis racquets OR a portable PC briefcase + antitheft).
- Compartment unlocks even when the engines is running.
- Optional extra - remote storage compartment unlocking: very useful when you have your hands full.
Engine type: Supercharged Single cylinder 4 stroke with intercooler
Fuel system: Electronic injection
Displacement: 124.8 cm^3
Fuel capacity: 13.5 L
Front suspension: 37 mm telescopic hydraulic fork
Rear suspension: 2 adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers
Front brake: Disc 260 mm
Rear brake: Disc 210 mm
Braking: Classic or ABS depending on version
Dimensions LxWxH: 2152x779x765 mm
Wheelbase: 1500 mm
Seat height: 784 mm
Weight: 172.5 kg
Front tyre: Tubeless 120/70-14"
Rear tyre: Tubeless 140/60-13"