2013 Suzuki Bandit 1250SA ABS
The Suzuki Bandit left a pretty big foot print in its segment and is considered by many a pretty iconic motorcycle.
The 2013 Suzuki Bandit 1250SA can be easily distinguished by its sporty lines, the massive headlight, sleek half-fairing and the sculpted seat.
The bike uses a classic tube-frame chassis, with rake and trail carefully designed to maximize the high speed performances and to offer a relaxed riding position.
The motorcycle’s center piece is a 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, fuel injected engine with a displacement of 1255 cm3 (76.6 cu. in). The engine’s speed is kept under control by a 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
The stopping power is assured by front fully floating 310mm dual discs grabbed by 4-piston calipers and a rear 240mm-disc rear brake with singlepiston caliper.
The Suzuki Bandit 1250 SA ABS can be yours for $11,490.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Bandit 1250SA ABS.
2013 Suzuki Bandit 1250SA ABS
Engine:4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Transmission:6-speed constant mesh
Exciting quantity and quality of torque from its 1255cm3 liquid cooled engine featuring advanced digital fuel injection. Distinctive styling and sporting comfort, enhanced with a sleek half-fairing and effective windscreen. Heavyweight power with unmatched quality and value. Experience the Bandit 1250S .
- 1255cm3 liquid-cooled fuel-injected DOHC engine for extra-smooth acceleration and relaxed highway cruising.
- Well-exposed, symmetrical-layout (center-cam-drive) powerplant forms the core of the Bandit’s beautiful naked bike appearance.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection brings better response feel, smoother power output, and reduced emissions.
- Long-wearing, tough Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder-bore plating.
- Secondary balancer shaft enhances the engine’s smooth operation.
- Liquid-cooled oil cooler helps keep the engine running cool.
- 6-speed transmission with gear ratios chosen for powerful acceleration and smooth highway cruising.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction. (Bandit 1250SA only)
- Classic tube-frame chassis, with rake and trail chosen for an excellent balance between sporty handing and highway cruising comfort.
- 43mm-stanchion-tube front forks and single rear shock absorber, both are spring-preload-adjustable.
- Fully floating 310mm-disc dual front brakes with 4-piston calipers. 240mm-disc rear brake with singlepiston caliper.
- Seat height can be adjusted up or down 20mm by flipping over mounting spacers.
Sleek half-fairing, with built-in line-beam headlight and an effective windscreen.
- Analog tachometer, LCD digital speedometer, LCD fuel gauge and clock, and LED indicator lamps.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement||1255 cm3 (76.6 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||79.0 mm x 64.0 mm|
|Compression Ratio||10.5 : 1|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2130 mm (83.9 in)|
|Overall Width||790 mm (31.1 in)|
|Overall Height||1235 mm (48.6 in)|
|Wheelbase||1485 mm (58.5 in)|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm ( 5.3 in)|
|Seat Height Low / High||805 / 825 mm (31.7 / 32.5 in)|
|Curb mass||Bandit 1250S/SA 250 kg (551 lbs) / 254 kg (560 lbs)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel Tank||19.0 L (5.0 US gal)|