2013 Suzuki Bandit 650
The 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650 is a stylish naked built with comfort and agility in mind. As far as ergonomics are concerned the 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650 is equipped with adjustable handlebars and a comfortable seat that can be adjusted for height. Moreover, the clutch lever and the front brake lever are also both 4-way adjustable, moving them closer to or farther from the handlebars.
At the heart of the motorcycle lies a 656 cm3, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-valve-per-cylinder engine that sends its power to the rear wheel through a six speed constant mesh transmission.
The 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650’s speed is kept under control by front 310 mm discs grabbed by opposed 4-piston calipers and a rear 240 mm disc paired with a dual-piston caliper. There is also offered a modern Antilock Braking System (ABS) that further improves the stopping performances.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki Bandit 650.
2013 Suzuki Bandit 650
Engine:4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Transmission:6-speed constant mesh
When you hear the call of freedom, be ready with the total answer: the Suzuki Bandit 650. Smooth power from its SDTV fuel-injected 656 cm3 engine. Edgy styling with a futuristic shaped headlight. A well-tuned chassis. Generous adjustability. An antilock braking system is optional. Pleasure is mandatory.
- 656cm3, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-valve-per-cylinder engine offering broad, responsive, smooth power and torque.
- The Bandit 650’s engine keeps the symmetrical layout (center-cam-drive), and is exposed for ready admiration with a striking black finish.
- The double overhead camshafts act directly on bucket tappets for smooth running and positive valve actuation at high revs.
- Valvetrain with direct-acting camshafts for positive valve actuation
at high rpm, and narrow-valve-angle design for better breathing.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating promotes heat transfer and ring sealing, reduces blowby and mechanical losses.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system effectively enhances smoothness of power delivery.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system helps maintain stable idle and improves cold starting.
- 6-speed transmission, with a hydraulic clutch actuation system designed for easy clutch-lever pull.
- Plush front forks with 130mm wheel travel and adjustable spring preload. Single-shock rear suspension with progressive, rising-rate link system and adjustable rebound damping and spring preload.
- Front brakes with 310mm discs and opposed 4-piston calipers; rear break with a 240mm disc and a dual-piston caliper.
- Antilock Braking System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction. (Bandit 650A only)
- The handlebars can be set in either of two positions, which are 10mm away from each other in line with the fork.
- The seat height can be raised or lowered by 20mm, using reversible spacers.
- The clutch lever and the front brake lever are both 4-way adjustable, moving them closer to or farther from the handlebars.
- Analogue tachometer, LCD digital speedometer, fuel gauge and clock, and gear-position and other indicators, all in a sleek housing.
- A sharp styling design that’s a reflection of the future, headlined by the sleeker headlight and other body parts with updated design.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement||656 cm3 (40.0 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||65.5 mm x 48.7 mm|
|Compression Ratio||11.5 : 1|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2145 mm (84.4 in)|
|Overall Width||780 mm (30.7 in)|
|Overall Height Low / High||1085 / 1095 mm (42.7 / 43.1 in)|
|Wheelbase||1470 mm (57.9 in)|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm ( 5.3 in)|
|Seat Height Low / High||790 / 810 mm (31.1 / 31.9 in)|
|Curb Mass Bandit||650/A 240 kg (529 lbs) / 244 kg (538 lbs)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||160/60ZR17M/C (69W), tubeless|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel Tank||19.0 L (5.0 US gal)|