2013 Suzuki Burgman 400Z ABS
For a scooter, the 2013 Suzuki Burgman 400Z ABS is a pretty imposing presence. It features a large saddle that can accommodate effortless two people, a modern handlebar with handguards and a large protective windscreen. Moreover, you also get heated grips and a passenger backrest as standard.
As far as storage places are concerned, the 2013 Suzuki Burgman 400X ABS offers a large 62 litre under-seat storage and a lockable front console with DC outlet.
The 2013 Suzuki Burgman 400X ABS was built around a 400 cc, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC engine which sends its power to the ground through a SECVT transmission. Thanks to its capable engine, the Suzuki 400Z ABS can deal great with high way speeds, but also with city traffic.
The Suzuki Burgman 400Z ABS is offered with a starting price of £ 6,399.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki Burgman 400Z ABS.
2013 Suzuki Burgman 400Z ABS
Engine:4-stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC
In the Burgman 400 Suzuki has combined motorcycle technology with the best scooter features and ABS as standard to create a machine which appeals to both the sense of fun that riders seek from a two-wheeler, while also giving a healthy dose of practicality. The versatility and convenience from the twist and go engine makes it a stylish scooter for work or pleasure and long distance cruising at motorway speeds is well within its capability for those weekends away. With luxurious additions such as knuckle guards, heated grips and a passenger backrest as standard, the upmarket Z-Edition is a no compromise two-wheeler fully capable of delivering practical, fun, economical transport in style and comfort.
- Huge 62 Litre Under-Seat Storage:
- Perfect for any commute, this massive compartment takes load carrying to a new level and easily swallows two helmets or an A3 sized document case.
- Lockable Front Storage With DC Outlet:
- Provides a safe place to store and charge your gadgets alongside the two additional front compartments for smaller items.
- Spacious Footrest:
- Spacious cutaway footrests maximise rider and pillion comfort while offering great feet-down control at traffic lights or when parking.
- Digital ABS:
- Compares wheel speed to road speed every 1/100th of a second to match stopping power to available traction.
- Suzuki Advance Immobiliser System:
- Coded chip-in-key system for enhanced security with an innovative metal shutter on the ignition operated by a set of coded magnets in the key fob for added security.
- Heated Grips And Hand Guards:
- To ensure even greater comfort and weather protection.
- Passenger Backrest:
- Treating your pillion to a relaxing a comfortable journey.
|Engine||4-stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC|
|Bore||81 x 77.6|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel system||Fuel injection|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes||Disc, twin|
|Front tyres||120/80-14M/C (58S), tubeless|
|Rear tyres||150/70-13M/C (64S), tubeless|
|Overall length||2270mm (89.4in)|
|Overall width||825mm (32.5in)|
|Overall height||1385mm (54.5in)|
|Seat height||710mm (28in)|
|Kerb Mass||225kg (496lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||13.5litres (3 UK gallons)|