2013 Suzuki Intruder 250LC
The Suzuki Intruder 250LC is a classic cruiser fitted with lots of chrome and many small detail that give it a pretty special appearance. We especially like the lean back handlebars, the low seat height, the old school headlight and the teardrop fuel tank.
Its unique appearance is further underlined by sweeping chrome-plated muffler, deep flared fenders and the elegant exhaust pipe.
At the heart of the motorcycle lies an air-cooled, SOHC, 6-valve, 65-degree vee-twin engine with a capacity of 248cc. The engine develops a maximum output of 17.9kW at 8500rpm and 23.0Nm of torque at 6000rpm. All this power is kept in leash by a five speed transmission. The engine comes with a throttle position sensor that adjusts the ignition timing of the independent front and rear cylinder 3-dimensional ignition maps to match the engine rpm for optimised fuel efficiency.
The Suzuki Intruder 250LC can be yours for not less than $6,690.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Intruder 250LC.
2013 Suzuki Intruder 250LC
Engine:Air-cooled, SOHC, 6-valve, 65-degree vee-twin
Horsepower @ RPM:13 @ 8500
Torque @ RPM:17 @ 6000
The pulsing rhythm of a thumping V-twin. It’s the sound of performance and no 250 plays it like this Intruder.
An escapist with performance hunger, this cruiser’s three-valve-per-cylinder V-twin, with advanced gearshift technology, delivers the grunt every rider thrives on.
Big and long, its menace comes from a sweeping chrome-plated muffler, deep flared fenders and a fat teardrop fuel tank.
A long wheelbase and deep-seated style complete a cruiser that screams presence and performance. This is the Intruder 250.
And for just $6,690* Ride Away, you could be closer than you think to riding the streets in style.
- 248cc, 3-valves-per-cylinder, 65-degree V-Twin engine brings you thumping power delivery and smooth operation.
- Cutting-edge engine features a throttle position sensor that adjusts the ignition timing of the independent front and rear cylinder 3-dimensional ignition maps to match the engine rpm for optimised combustion efficiency and Suzuki’s own black fluoro-coated pistons.
- Long wheelbase, kicked-out front end, large and low seat, pullback handlebars and thick 18-inch front and 15-inch rear tyres all for comfortable cruising. The passengers seat can be removed to fully expose the rear fender.
- Large 5 litre underseat storage compartment.
- Gleaming chrome-plated components include the single muffler, air cleaner cover, spoked wheels and centre-mounted speedometer.
- Lustrous paint graces the voluminous fuel tank and the deep flared fenders.
- High-quality instruments including electrically controlled speedometer and LCD odometer/tripmeter.
|Engine type||Air-cooled, SOHC, 6-valve, 65-degree vee-twin|
|Bore x stroke||52.0mm x 58.5mm|
|Frame type||Semi-double cradle|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, oil dampened|
|Rear suspension||Spring preload adjustable, oil dampened|
|Front brakes||Single disc (275mm) with single piston caliper|
|Tyres||90/90-17 inch (F), 150/80-15 inch (R)|
|Claimed wet weight||143kg (Dry)|
|Claimed maximum power||17.9kW @ 8500rpm|
|Claimed maximum torque||23.0Nm @ 6000rpm|