2013 Suzuki Intruder C1800R
When it comes to pure power and style the 2013 Suzuki Intruder C1800R deserves our maximum attention. This stylish motorcycle is packed with everything you’d expect from a high class cruiser and its tasty design language is combined with some key elements that underline its custom look.
On the comfort side of things, the Suzuki Intruder C1800R is equipped with pullback handlebars, spacious footboards with heel-and-toe controls and a spacious seat.
The 2013 Suzuki Intruder C1800R is equipped with a 1783cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin engine mated on a 5-speed constant mesh transmission. The engine rewards you with a sharp acceleration and a strong low end torque so you can ride all day long at three digit speeds without any problems.
But power without control is nonsense, so the Suzuki Intruder C1800R has also received a set of sporty suspensions that translate in a superb handling.
The 2013 Suzuki Intruder C1800R is offered with a starting price of £10,999.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki Intruder C1800R.
2013 Suzuki Intruder C1800R
Engine:4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin
Transmission:5-speed constant mesh
The Intruder C1800R is a US style custom cruiser built for the UK’s country roads. Big and bold, with traditional hard-tail looks and a huge engine, the C1800R has been designed to give full cruiser looks and desirability. Using the latest technology, we have created a machine that handles superbly and gives all-round performance with the ultimate retro look. The wonderful sound of the tuned exhausts, the wind in your face and the feel of the throbbing V-Twin engine make the C1800R a treat for all your senses. It’s classic cruiser heaven and with all that power and torque at the turn of a wrist it makes big country cruising an effortless experience and one to be tried to be believed.
- Classic Cruiser Styling And Comfort:
- Pullback handlebars, spacious footboards with heel-and-toe controls and sculpted seat give the C1800R exceptional comfort from short trips across town, to long journeys on the motorway.
- Cutting Edge Engine Components And Fuel Injection Technologies:
- 1,783cc V-Twin with Suzuki’s Dual Throttle Valve and advanced digital fuel injection systems for instant throttle response, linear power, easy starting, automatic idle speed control and economical running.
- Suzuki Combined Brake System:
- Distributes the braking force between the front and rear for a smooth, controlled stop.
- Shaft Drive:
- For a smooth ride, clean look and low maintenance.
- Huge 240 Section Rear Tyre:
- Gives massive road presence and adds to the levels of comfort.
|Engine||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes||Disc brake, twin|
|Rear brakes||Disc brake|
|Front tyres||150/80R16M/C 71V, tubeless|
|Rear tyres||240/55R16M/C 86V, tubeless|
|Overall length||2580mm (101.6in)|
|Overall width||985mm (38.8in)|
|Overall height||1150mm (45.3in)|
|Seat height||705mm (27.8in)|
|Kerb Mass||383kg (844.4lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||19.0litres (4.2 UK gallons)|