2013 Suzuki Intruder C800C
Meet the Suzuki Intruder C800C, which is basically a tuned up version of the standard Intruder C800. Compared to its sibling, the Intruder C800C has received a series of style upgrades that include new cast alloy wheels and a unique paint scheme.
As far as comfort is concerned, the Suzuki Intruder C800C features a deeply cushioned seat, lean back handlebars and plush suspensions that can soak most of the road bumps without too much fuss.
The motorcycle is built around a strong 805cc, 4-Stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 V-Twin engine that sends its power to the rear wheel through a 5-speed constant mesh transmission. The engine is fed by a decently sized fuel tank that has a capacity of 15.5litres (3.4 UK gallons).
The Suzuki Intruder C800C is offered with a starting price of £6,865.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Intruder C800C.
2013 Suzuki Intruder C800C
Engine:4-Stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 V-Twin
Transmission:5-speed constant mesh
The Intruder C800C takes all the great benefits of the standard Intruder C800 but ups the attitude with the cast alloy wheels and special two-tone paint scheme, available in Glass Splash White/Metallic Mystic Silver and Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Cherry Red.
The Intruder C800C is the classic cruiser in every sense of the word with hard-tail looks and plenty of chrome. With alloy wheels and two-tone paint, this bike leaves you in no doubt as to what it’s all about. Beneath the traditional cruiser look - that would be as much at home on the Hollywood Boulevard as it is on the UK’s roads - the C800C features all the latest running gear and reliability that is the benchmark of Suzuki’s custom range. The deeply cushioned seat and plush suspension give a comfortable ride that will help you soak up the miles, no matter where you’re heading. This is a classically cool cruiser for the modern day biker.
- Chrome Staggered Dual Exhausts:
- Tuned for responsive torque and producing the signature rumble you get from an 805cc liquid cooled V-Twin engine.
- Cutting Edge Fuel Injection Technologies:
- Suzuki’s Dual Throttle Valve and advanced digital fuel injection systems for instant throttle response, linear power, easy-starting and economical running.
- Classic Hard Tail Look:
- Classic looks but modern comfort and handling from the hidden rear suspension.
- Gear Indicator:
- Neatly incorporated into the tank mounted instruments.
- Low Seat and Low Centre Of Gravity:
- Make the C800C very easy to handle when stationary and when moving in and out of parking spaces.
- Shaft Drive:
- For a smooth ride and low maintenance.
|Engine||4-Stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 V-Twin|
|Bore||83.0mm x 74.4mm|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorised)|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-Speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front tyres||130/90-16M/C 67H tube type|
|Rear tyres||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Overall length||2500mm (98.4in)|
|Overall width||955mm (37.6in)|
|Overall height||1100mm (43.3in)|
|Seat height||700mm (27.6in)|
|Kerb Mass||277kg (610.7lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||15.5litres (3.4 UK gallons)|