2013 Suzuki Intruder M1500
Measuring 2410mm (94.9in) long and 870mm (34.3in) wide, the Suzuki Intruder M1500 is a massive motorcycle that demands respect from the moment you see it passing down the street.
As far as design is concerned, the Suzuki Intruder M1500 features a muscular style with a few special touches that give it a custom feel. The low seat height and low centre of gravity, puts in full control of the motorcycle, while the drag-bike style bars enhance the sporty feel of the ride.
At its heart lies a 1462cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, OHC 54° V-Twin engine that sends its power to the rear wheel through a 5-speed transmission. For smoother downshifts the slipper clutch reduces the pressure on the clutch pack under hard deceleration.
The engine is fed by a relatively big fuel tank with a capacity of 18 liters.
The Suzuki Intruder M1500 can be yours for £9,450.
2013 Suzuki Intruder M1500
Engine:4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, OHC 54° V-Twin
Transmission:5-speed constant mesh
The Intruder M1500 is a beautifully modern cruiser in a more compact package, to deliver performance, handling and comfort, with up-to-date muscular street-tough styling, yet still inkeeping with the custom ethos. Designed to be on the lighter side, but still featuring a powerful V-Twin power-plant that produces an evocative sound with an extra throaty rumble. The M1500 delivers superb power and torque for outstanding performance across the rev range. The low seat height and low centre of gravity, plus the drag-bike style bars all add to this bike’s sportier cruiser feel. This is a machine that makes no compromises to where its allegiances lie and gives a unique cruiser attitude, allied with modern technology and a value that is totally in line with Suzuki’s range of cruisers. This is a pure muscle bike from tip to tail and a machine that will steal the attention wherever it goes.
- 1,462cc Fuel Injected V-Twin Engine:
- Uses the same fuel injection technology as the GSX-R range for a crisp throttle response at any engine speed, easy starting and fuel efficiency.
- Upside-down Front-forks:
- A design developed and perfected through racing, the inverted front-fork design provides exceptional front end feel.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist:
- Compresses the clutch pack under hard acceleration to eliminate clutch slip and allows use of lighter clutch springs for a lighter clutch lever.
- Slipper Clutch:
- For smoother downshifts the slipper clutch reduces the pressure on the clutch pack under hard deceleration.
- Low, Wide Seat:
- Super low 716mm seat designed to give maximum rider comfort for long distant cruising and easy low speed manoeuvres.
|Engine||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, OHC 54° V-Twin|
|Bore||96.0mm x 101.0mm|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorised)|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-Speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, oil damped, coil spring|
|Front brakes||Disc, twin|
|Front tyres||120/70ZR18M/C (59W) tubeless|
|Rear tyres||200/50ZR17M/C (75W)|
|Overall length||2410mm (94.9in)|
|Overall width||870mm (34.3in)|
|Overall height||1100mm (43.3in)|
|Seat height||716mm (28.2in)|
|Kerb Mass||328kg (723.1lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||18.0litres (4 UK gallons)|