2013 Suzuki Intruder M1800RZ
Forged from Suzuki’s will to create an unstoppable monster on two wheels, the Intruder M1800RZ is an imposing motorcycle that inspires power and respect.
IN terms of design the Intruder M1800RZ sports a unique apearance that combines the old school style with modern trends. WE especially like the low saddle, the slightly elongated fuel tank and the sporty front fender. Not to mention about the tasty double exhaust pipes and sparkling details which give the motorcycle a custom feel.
This stylish cruiser is powered by a 1783c, four stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin, fuel injected engine. The engine’s power is kept under control by a 5-speed constant mesh transmission.
To keep the motorcycle’s speed under control Suzuki’s engineers have equipped it with a set of strong brakes that include twin discs up front and a single disc out back.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Intruder M1800RZ.
2013 Suzuki Intruder M1800RZ
Engine:Four stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin
Transmission:5-speed constant mesh
In a genre where to be seen and heard are important factors, the Intruder M18000RZ is a real head-turning and eye-catching machine. It’s a gorgeously styled cruiser with stunning performance to match. Chrome, chrome and more chrome add to the appeal of this fantastically sculptured and imposing prowler of the cruiser world. The V-Twin engine beats with effortless power and impresses everyone that loves the sheer freedom and laid-back approach that this type of machine gives them. Low down power, blistering acceleration and open road cruising with a sporting feel are all part of the magic formula. The Intruder M1800RZ is a flawelss performer and a machine that can command the road.
- Mighty V-Twin Power:
- The heart of the M1800RZ is the 1,783cc V-Twin engine with 112mm bores. Designed using the experience gained from the GSX-R range and perfectly controlled by Suzuki’s advanced digital fuel injection system.
- Pillion Seat And Pillion seat cowl:
- Both provided as standard to ensure maximum comfort for your passenger but maximum style and attitude when riding solo.
- Suzuki’s Dual Throttle Valve System:
- With the rider controlling the main set of throttle valves and computer controlled secondary valves, this system, perfected on the GSX-R, optimises intake airflow for instant throttle response at any engine speed.
- Upside-down Front-forks:
- Designed, developed and perfected through racing, this fork design provides exceptional front end control and features 46mm stanchion tubes.
- GSX-R Derived Radial Mount Front Brake Calipers:
- This race proven braking system is more rigid for better rider feedback with increased braking power performance that is unmatched in its class.
|Engine||Four stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin|
|Bore||112mm x 90.5mm|
|Compression ratio||10.5 : 1|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorised)|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes||Disc brake, twin|
|Rear brakes||Disc brake|
|Front tyres||130/70R18 M/C 63V tubeless|
|Rear tyres||240/40R18 M/C 79V tubeless|
|Overall length||2480mm (97.6in)|
|Overall width||875mm (34.4in)|
|Overall height||1130mm (44.5in)|
|Seat height||705mm (27.8in)|
|Kerb Mass||347kg (765lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||19.5litres (4.3 UK gallons)|