2013 Suzuki Intruder M800
Suzuki’s Intruder M800 is one of the most iconic Japanese cruisers in its class. Since its inception, the motorcycle has conquered a lot of hearts and there is no wonder why as it has a lot to love.
For the starters, is wrapped in a classic skin that helps it stand out from the crowd. You’ll certainly like the unique trapezoidal headlight the elegant exhaust pipes and the unique fuel tank.
You also get first class ergonomics which give you a laid back riding position that makes long journeys a real joy.
The motorcycle is built around a 805cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45° V-twin engine that puts out more then enough power and low end torque to help you deal effortless with highway traffic.
The motorcycle weighs 269kg and rides on a set of custom-looking wheels wrapped in 130/90-16M/C 67H front and 170/80-15M/C 77H rear tubeless tyres.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Intruder M800.
2013 Suzuki Intruder M800
Engine:4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45° V-twin
Transmission:5-speed constant mesh
Suzuki’s middleweight M-series cruiser has all the qualities to appeal to the UK rider. It has a relaxing easy ride, with plenty of performance, comfort and power to make sure the rider has a totally involved experience. This is a mile eating cruiser and a bike to catch admiring glances wherever it goes. The low seat and comfortable ride makes the Intruder M800 easy to handle for all, whether you are cruising in slow speed traffic or heading off on the highway. It’s easy to maintain, economical, reliable and fun to ride. This is a perfect introduction to the world of big-bore cruising and a bike for all to enjoy.
- Cutting Edge Fuel Injection Technologies:
- Perfected on the GSX-R, Suzuki’s Dual Throttle Valve and advanced digital fuel injection systems for instant throttle response, linear power, easy starting and economical running.
- Upside-down Front-forks:
- Exceptional front end control from a design perfected in racing.
- Shaft Drive:
- For a smooth ride, clean look and low maintenance.
- Low Seat And Low Centre Of Gravity:
- Make the M800 very easy to handle when stationary and when moving in and out of parking spaces.
- Distinctive Instruments:
- The instrument cluster is neatly integrated into the headlight cowl and includes a speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer/trip meter and clock.
|Engine||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45° V-twin|
|Bore||83.0mm x 74.4mm|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorised)|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-Speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes||2-piston caliper, 300mm disc|
|Rear brakes||Drum brake|
|Front tyres||130/90-16M/C 67H tubeless|
|Rear tyres||170/80-15M/C 77H tubeless|
|Overall length||2420mm (95.3in)|
|Overall width||890mm (35in)|
|Overall height||1105mm (43.5in)|
|Seat height||700mm (27.6in)|
|Kerb Mass||269kg (593lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||15.5litres (3.4 UK gallons)|