2013 Suzuki SFV650AZ
The Suzuki SFV650AZ is a modern naked with a touch of classic style. Its unique red, black and yellow paint scheme draws inspiration from the 1970s Suzuki RG500 Grand Prix racer.
At its heart “beats” a 645cc, 4-stroke, 2 cylinder, liquid-cooled DOHC, 90° V-twin engine that rewards you with a fair amount of power and generous low end torque. The engine’s power is kept in leash by a six speed constant mesh transmission. It is also worthy of being mentioned that the engine is fed by a 14.5 litres fuel tank.
But power without control is useless, therefore, Suzuki equipped its SFV650AZ with sporty front and rear suspensions that feature adjustable spring pre-load.
The stopping power is handled by front and rear disc brakes combined with an advanced digital ABS system that compares wheel speed to road speed every 1/100th of a second to maximize the stopping performance.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki SFV650AZ.
2013 Suzuki SFV650AZ
Engine:4-stroke, 2 cylinder, liquid-cooled DOHC, 90° V-twin.
Transmission:6-speed constant mesh
In limited numbers only, the SFV650AZ offers all the benefits of the popular naked middleweight with a retro inspired paint scheme. Taking inspiration from the 1970s Suzuki RG500 Grand Prix racer, the iconic red, black and yellow colours give this model an added level of style and coolness which is complemented further by the special belly-pan.
The SFV650 is a perfectly balanced rider friendly middleweight V-twin that appeals to a huge audience of novice and experienced riders of all ages. The naked, rugged good looks are matched underneath by a smooth and addictive power-plant that gives the SFV650 a radical and exciting feel. It’s easy to ride, while also being fun, which all adds up to a unique motorcycling experience. The SFV650 craves the bends and twisties, its light, crisp feel and sharp lines, along with the inherent stability and agility at any speed, will even appeal to riders who want to race it.
- Exciting V-Twin Character:
- A 645cc V-Twin engine featuring the best modern Suzuki technologies to deliver quick revving, broad power with an advanced fuel injection system to perfectly blend power with economy.
- 785mm Seat Height:
- A low, narrow seat offers extra feet down comfort and control when stopping at lights or parking. Optional higher seat offers a 20mm increase for those with longer legs.
- Cutting Edge Fuel Injection Technologies:
- Provides instant throttle response, linear power, easy starting and economical running but also smoothes the V-Twin engine braking for a more comfortable and smoother ride.
- Adjustable Suspension:
- Front and rear suspension feature adjustable spring pre-load, allowing the rider to adapt the bike to suit them.
- Gear Indicator As Standard:
- Easy-to-read, multi-function instruments display the selected gear alongside the analogue tachometer and feature a comprehensive LCD display including speedometer, odometer/trip meter and clock.
- Digital ABS compares wheel speed to road speed every 1/100th of a second to match stopping power to available traction.
|Engine||4-stroke, 2 cylinder, liquid-cooled DOHC, 90° V-twin.|
|Bore||81.0mm x 62.6mm|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorised)|
|Fuel system||Fuel injection|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes||Disc, twin|
|Front tyres||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), Tubeless|
|Rear tyres||160/60ZR17M/C (69W), Tubeless|
|Overall length||2130mm (83.9in)|
|Overall width||760mm (29.9in)|
|Overall height||1090mm (42.9in)|
|Seat height||785mm (30.9in)|
|Kerb Mass||205kg (451.9lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||14.5litres (3.2 UK gallons)|