2014 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition
The 2014 Suzuki Boulevard M109R limited Edition is a special cruiser that comes with a series of features which give it a fairly unique character.
Among the special features offered by the 2014 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition you’ll find a red body work, black-colored wheels and final gear case, and white lens taillight and turn signals.
As far as power is concerned, the 2014 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition is equipped with a 1783 cc (108.8 cu. in), 4 stroke, 2 cylinder, liquid cooled, DOHC, 54 degree V Twin engine. The unit is paired with a five speed, constant mesh transmission and is brought to life by en electric starter.
The motorcycle rides on a pair of big 4.4-inch (112 mm) forged aluminum-alloy rims shod in 130/70R18M/C 63V front and 130/70R18M/C 63V rear tubeless tires.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2014 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition.
2014 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition
If you’re looking for a cruiser that gets your adrenaline flowing, look no further! The Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition delivers that by combining sleek classic styling and unparalleled performance. The M109R Limited Edition features an advanced chassis built for effortless cruising across town, or across state lines. Its unrivaled capabilities are born from Suzuki’s championship-winning race heritage. Each bike’s magnificent performance begins with a 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine. The M109R’s engine is tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe. The big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust that identifies the M109R Limited Edition as a power cruiser beyond compare.
- The M109R Limited Edition features a red body work, black-colored wheels and final gear case, and white lens taillight and turn signals.
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons.
- These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzuki’s digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-Twin sound.Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the -*Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Engine bore is lined with Suzuki’s race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- A dual spark plug per cyclinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
- A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity.
- A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
- 5 speed constant meshCHASSIS FEATURESA high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to confortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- Inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of wheel travel.
- A cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload-adjustable single rear shock delivering 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
- The widest 240/40R18M/C 79V tubeless rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
|Engine||1783 cc (108.8 cu. in), 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54-degree V-Twin|
|Bore x Stroke||112.0 mm x 90.5 mm (4.41 in x 3.56 in)|
|Compression Ratio||10.5 : 1 10.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, oil damped, coil spring|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.9 US|
|Color||Pearl Mira Red Glass|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Overall Length||2450 mm (95.5 in)|
|Overall Width||875 mm (34.4 in)|
|Wheelbase||1710 mm (67.3 in)|
|Ground Clearance||130 mm (5.1 in)|
|Seat Height||705 mm (27.8 in)|
|Curb Weight||347 kg (764 lbs)|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|