2014 Suzuki DR-Z125L
The Suzuki DR-Z125L is the larger version of the DR-Z125 and is a great choice for beginner riders.
The motorcycle is powered by the same 124 cc, 4 stroke, SOHC, single cylinder, air cooled engine, but it features larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires and wheels and a taller seat height rated at 32 inch.
The motorcycle’s engine is paired with a five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system and the stopping power is handled by a front disc brake and rear drum brake.
The Suzuki DR-Z125L’s backbone is represented by a lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame which is paired with a rear swingarm. You also get telescopic front forks and a link-type rear suspension – a great setup for off road riding which can deal great with a large variety of bumps.
The 2014 Suzuki DR-Z125L is offered with a base price of $3,199 and comes with a six months warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2014 Suzuki DR-Z125L.
2014 Suzuki DR-Z125L
Engine:4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC
This custom version of the DR-Z125 features full-size, 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires and wheels and a front disc brake, making it a great choice for larger riders. Its styling is inspired by the championship-winning RM-Z motocross bike line with sharp-looking fenders, number plates, and frame covers. It also offers a terrific combination of crisp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power. When you’ve got a DR-Z, the whole world looks a little different. You start seeing whoops, jumps, and washboards everywhere you look.
2014 Suzuki DR-Z125L Key Features:
• Aggressively styled bodywork, number plates and graphics built to look exactly like the race winning RM-Z competition models.
2014 Suzuki DR-Z125L Features and Benefits:
• Compact 124cc 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine provides a strong low-to-mid range power range that can be easily handled.
• Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition-timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
• MIKUNI VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
• Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) - plated cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
• Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system for precise operation and positive feel.
• Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, fully-sized off road machine.
• The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
• Strong braking performance provided by lightweight front disk and rear drum brakes.
• Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
• The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions.
• A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
• 32 inch seat height.
• Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight provide agile handling and improved suspension performance.
|Engine||4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Bore x Stroke||2.244.60 in x 1.921 in|
|Compression Ratio||9.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||DID 428HG, 130 links|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||70/100-19 42M, tube type|
|Tires Rear||90/100-16 52M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.1 US - Including Reserve|
|Color||Champion Yellow / Solid Black|
|Overall Length||1885 mm (74.2 in)|
|Overall Width||770 mm (30.3 in)|
|Overall Height||1110 mm (43.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||1270 mm (50.0 in)|
|Seat Height||805 mm (32.0 in)|
|Curb Weight||89 kg (196 lbs)|
|Warranty||6 months unlimited mileage limited warranty.|