2014 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi
Thanks to its versatile character, the Suzuki KingQuaf 400FSi is able do a great job as a mechanical workhorse but also as a recreational vehicle.
Like any respectable ATV, the Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi lets you select between two- or four-wheel drive operation in no time.
The ATV is built around a 376 cc, 4-Stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC engine which is mated to a semi-automatic transmission.
The ride quality is kept in check by an independent front A-arm suspension that offers 6.7 inches of wheel travel and a swingarm rear-suspension system with 6.7 inches of wheel travel and twin shock absorbers.
The stopping power is handled by dual front hydraulic disc brakes which feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter.
You also get 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treaded pattern, plastic skid plates and LCD digital instrumentation.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi.
2014 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi
Engine:4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC
Energy:Suzuki Fuel Injection
2014 KingQuad 400FSi
Over three decades ago, Suzuki literally invented the 4-wheel ATV. The original Suzuki LT-125 established Suzuki as the First on 4-Wheels. The Suzuki KingQuad 400 lineup carries on the tradition of performance that rules. The KingQuad 400FSi offers an unrivaled combination of exciting sport performance and hard-working capabilities. So whether you’re tackling a tough job or a tough trail, you’ll appreciate its impressive torque and remarkably wide power band. It also lets you select two- or four-wheel drive operation quickly and conveniently, which gives it the versatility to handle rough conditions, daunting chores - or let you enjoy a backwoods getaway. Its aggressive styling also reflects its willingness to take on tough jobs. The KingQuad 400FSi 4x4 Semi-Automatic specializes in versatility. With its five-speed transmission and automatic clutch, it combines sporty performance and convenient operation. Since it’s a KingQuad, you’re in for an incredible combination of gutsy performance and lightweight agility.
2014 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi Key Features:
• The KingQuad 400FSi has Suzuki’s class-leading fuel injection and comes with a digital speedometer.
2014 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi Features and Benefits:
• The KingQuad 400FSi features a fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine with new cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler (for more powerful and efficient performance).
• Suzuki’s class-leading fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold starts. The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
• Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) with factory-installed oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan helps cool engine during hard work or under excessive load.
• The KingQuad 400FSi comes with electric start. A start-in-gear system—functional when the rear brake is applied—allows starting the engine without shifting to neutral when conditions warrant.
• A five-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch with reverse allows the rider to select their gear position for maximum traction and fuel efficiency.
• You can select two- or four-wheel drive operation with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The KingQuad 400FSi shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and provides nearly maintenance-free operation.
• A torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
• High-low selectable sub-transmission helps provide maximum versatility over a variety of terrain. An automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
• Suzuki’s innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during sport riding and while tackling difficult terrain.
• Overall length is under 82 inches so KingQuad 400FSi 4x4 fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed.
• Independent front A-arm suspension design offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance and allows 6.7 inches of wheel travel.
• A swingarm rear-suspension system with 6.7 inches of wheel travel and class-exclusive twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush responsiveness.
• Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and maximum brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
• Large, 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treaded pattern offers consistent traction in wet conditions and a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
• Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
• Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper are durable and scratch resistance. Heavy-duty front and rear carrying racks let you easily take advantage of superb cargo-carrying capabilities.
• LCD digital Instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lams for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
• Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender. A winch-ready chassis and factory-installed flexible tube routing for wiring make winch installation simple.
• Large 4.2-gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge for outstanding riding range.
• Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
• Water-resistant underseat rear storage compartment.
|Engine||4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC|
|Bore Stroke||82.0 mm (3.228 in) x 71.2 mm (2.803 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.0 : 1|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (transistorized)|
|Fuel System||Suzuki fuel injection|
|Overall Length||2060 mm (81.1 in)|
|Overall Width||1145 mm (45.1 in)|
|Wheelbase||1270 mm (50.0 in)|
|Ground Clearance||250 mm (9.8 in)|
|Seat Height||840 mm (33.1 in)|
|Curb Weight||279 kg (615 lbs)|
|Transmission||5-speed forward constant mesh, with high-/low-range, and reverse|
|Final Drive||Shaft drive|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||AT25 x 8-12, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT25 x 10-12, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||16.0 L (4.2 US gallons)|
|Color||Terra Green and Flame Red|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|