2014 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering
For those who want a more agile handling, the 2014 KingQuad 500AXi is also available with a power steering system.
But when it comes to maneuverability, the suspensions are also playing a major role. Therefore, the ATV is packed with an advanced system that includes an independent double A-arm front suspension with large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and a fully independent, I-beam rear suspension with large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
In terms of power, the Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering sports a 493 cc, SOHC, single cylinder, liquid cooled, four stroke engine which is mated to a QuadMatic CVT-type automatic transmission.
As far as prices are concerned, the 2014 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering can be yours for no less than $ 8,599.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2014 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering.
2014 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering
Engine:4-Stroke, liquid-cooled, singe cylinder, OHC
Energy:Suzuki Fuel Injection
2014 KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering
Three decades ago, Suzuki literally invented the four-wheel ATV. The original Suzuki LT-125 established Suzuki as the First on 4-Wheels. The Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering carries on the tradition of performance that rules. Boasting the same advanced technology as the extraordinary KingQuad 750AXi, it’s engineered to help you cut the work day down to size - or conquer the toughest trails. The 500AXi Power Steering offers plenty of class-leading features including advanced power steering providing lighter steering and more responsive handling, while its fuel-injected 493cc engine gives the 500AXi exceptional performance. Independent rear suspension, a locking front differential and a host of other impressive features place the KingQuad 500AXi at the front of the pack.
2014 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Key Features:
• Advanced electric power steering system gives the KingQuad 500 AXi lighter steering and even more responsive handling than ever.
• Suzuki fuel injection system, featuring high-performance motorcycle technology, provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts under all operating conditions.
2014 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Features and Benefits:
• A powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine designed for a wide powerband provides strong performance.
• Lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki’s own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and tighter piston clearance.
• Uses a cylinder canted forward for lower center of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height.
• Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency
• Sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system allows a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
• Engine counterbalancer shaft for smooth operation.
• High capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter cooling fan for stable engine operating temperature.
• QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low.
• Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
• Convenient handlebar-mounted push-button controls allow the rider to easily select between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD to get the right setting for any traction condition.
• Advanced engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling to reduce downhill speed.
• Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
• Fully independent, I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel (7.7 inches of wheel travel), includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
• Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance
• 25-inch tires mounted on lightweight aluminum-alloy wheels.
• Comfortable T-shaped seat with tapered design for rider mobility, plus thick padding for support.
• Winch-ready chassis with flexible tube routing for wiring from winch mounting space to under the seat.
• Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
• Digital instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, driving range position and drive mode. LED indicator lamps for high, low, neutral, reverse and drive — 2WD/4WD and differential-locked 4WD.
• LED indicator lamps for fuel injection and engine temperature.
• Distinctively-styled 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact 5/21W tail light and brake light.
• High output magneto generator system and large 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power.
• Large 4.6 gallon fuel tank, positioned for a low center-of-gravity, includes vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.
• Large 2.8 liter water resistant front storage compartment includes new easy-to-open/close screw-on cap.
• Rugged steel-tube racks with wrinkle paint finish for increased durability and scratch resistance.
|Engine||4-Stroke, liquid-cooled, singe cylinder, OHC|
|Bore Stroke||87.5 mm (3.445 in) x 82.0 mm (3.228 in)|
|Compression Ratio||10.0 : 1|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Fuel System||Suzuki fuel injection|
|Overall Length||2115 mm (83.3 in)|
|Overall Width||1210 mm (47.6 in)|
|Wheelbase||1285 mm (50.6in)|
|Ground Clearance||260 mm (10.2 in)|
|Seat Height||920 mm (36.2 in)|
|Curb Weight||300 kg (661 lbs)|
|Transmission||CVT (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse|
|Final Drive||Shaft drive|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc|
|Tires Front||AT25 x 8-12, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT25 x 10-12, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||17.5 L (4.6/3.8 US/Imp gal)|
|Color||Flame Red and Terra Green|
|Suspension Rear||Independent, Double Wishbone, Coil Spring, Oil Damped|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|